Help!! problem with deisel - daihatsu fourtrak

Hi everyone newbie here, any advice will be much appreciated, have just bought my 3rd daihatsu fourtrak with the knowlage that when she reaches 2000 revs she starts to judder and cut out. Have checked all pipes and put airline through, that didn't solve it. Run a seperate pipe from the primer down the neck of the tank then she ran ok. so run new line from the primer straight to the tank, but still kept pulling the primer down and starving the deisel, have changed the fuel filter taken the tank off twice and checked, am loosing the will now as it's my 5th day off trying, any advice will be grately recived, thanks, rob.

yea I would try that had a similar problem myself it was full of black gunk once cleaned out it drove great ;)

No it's not that either, thanks for the input.

make sure that the exhaust it not partialy blocked put your hand over pipe and check out the pressure.

had same prob with petrol car that turned out to be vent in fuel cap blocked worth a try A T B oggy

Ye I think it's the tank, am just trying to find a daihatsu breaking locally.

Try running it without the diesel cap if it runs ok then your breather pipes blocked.

Are you getting a "hiss" of air when you open the fuel tank?.......if you are then it could be the diaphram on the fuel pump (I had exactly the same problem on my old ladnrover, had a new diaphram fitted and hey presto, job done)