Little Crackers

Cheers for all your comments lads, Heres the pics of the Sire and Dam for those who have asked.

post-8247-1248215456.jpg Dam

post-8247-1248215524.jpg Sire

IV BEEN OUT WITH BOTH THESE DOGS AND I MUST SAY THEY ARE BANG ON WORKERS RALPH IS A ALL ROUNDER AND THE BITCH IS 100%ONE HELL OF A DETERMINED BITCH THERE NOT GETTING AWAY FROM HER THEM PUPS ARE CRACKERS MATE DONT THINK ANYONE WILL BE ABLE TO KNOCK THESE MATE
What a nice looking litter mate hope they go to good homes, it makes my litter look like second rate. well done to you and the dam.

those pups are a credit to you mate . hope they get the homes they deserve . :)

Hello everyone

Just thought I would put a few pics of the pups that I have bred on here for you to see.

They are absolute crackers, the bitch did fantastic with them all, they are now coming up to 5 weeks old and are starting to get into lots of mischief.....chewing the missus plants and chasing the chickens, to mention but a few.

She had nine in total, 4 dogs, 5 bitches. All of them should make cracking feretting/mooching and lamping dogs.

The Dam: Colliewhippet x lurcher, Sire: Colliegreyhound

what beautiful pups are any for sale? im looking for a bitch and they are just the type im looking for. u can e-mail me direct on robson133@btinternet.com see attached pic of my dog.

Hello everyone

Just thought I would put a few pics of the pups that I have bred on here for you to see.

They are absolute crackers, the bitch did fantastic with them all, they are now coming up to 5 weeks old and are starting to get into lots of mischief.....chewing the missus plants and chasing the chickens, to mention but a few.

She had nine in total, 4 dogs, 5 bitches. All of them should make cracking feretting/mooching and lamping dogs.

what beautiful pups are any for sale? im looking for a bitch and they are just the type im looking for. u can e-mail me direct on robson133@btinternet.com see attached pic of my dog.

post-28621-1248281816.jpg

Hello everyone

you will not go wrong with one of these pups mate proppa hunting dogs wish more people had dogs like these good grafters