I think everyone assumes that big cats are like the Loch ness monster and Bigfoot, myths rather than a real possibility....I think one of the problems is that many people involved in looking for these cats are socially.....how can I put this ....weird. I have a couple of mates who have told me stories. One told me about an armed "stalk" of some stables in Lincolnshire, a dozen coppers etc saw the black cat escape and run off and another told me of a road casualty in the same county. Of the dozens and dozens of photos and footage recorded there are a couple of very real cases. The Cannich puma, possibly the Suffolk lynx, several road casualty Jungle cats, a leopard cat and genuine footage in Cambridgeshire, Devon, Lincolnshire and Cornwall.

I think you either believe escapees/releases are living feral in this country or you don't.....and personally I beleive they are and don't mind if others think i'm deluded. I was told by an official that they believed the cats were out there but why say so publicly and have everyone with a gun wandering the fields..........if the authorities don't believe they are out there then why, in 1997 two months after myself and several others in seperate incidents spot a puma did the armed police, RSPCA and DEFRA officials spend three days combing the forests near my home??

Anyway i'm off now to set-up my remote camera in ther River Trent as there was a mermaid spotted this morning..................

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:11: cor would you believe i just saw a fairy at the bottom of the garden it was being kidnapped by aliens....set the dogs on the lot of them unfortunately they had a black panther with them, if only i had me camera, oh well do dogs constitute BARF diet for big cats?.

there was a swamp cat knocked down yrs ago,was it on iow.?.and one day we drove along rd near us,and missus said i just seen wierd animal led up in a tree,went through usual things fox.,polecat.she knows what ferrets look like.and feral cats.and when i showed pics of jungle cat/swamp cat that was closet we got to,and they reckon yrs ago a big house nr gloucester breed them as pets.they also reckon they found lair of big cat in fod but the chewed up bones were covered in disinfectant and it was later proved as animals being baited there.that danny bampling or whatever his name used to live in lydney in fod.dont know if he still does.i will belive it when i see one.i reckon any dumped yrs ago,when act came in would have died yrs ago.