the amount of posts by some im suprised they have time to go out with dogs

looking at the amount of posts some people have (and you know who you are just look to your left at your avatar) its a wonder they have time to go out with dogs they must be taking laptop with them i think its all about boosting their profile image to extreme hunter so they can say they an expert but when youve only been a member for about a year you must have sore fingers bad eyes and piles from sitting in front of computer 18 hrs a day i can handle an hr or so if theres an interesting topic but thats about it i like to be out doing what im passionate about or even just out for a walk on my own to see whats about spent an hour and half watching badger sow and three cubs that i bumped into on a stroll on my own last night im as happy watching wildlife as i am chasing it hate being indoors feel trapped .

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i can see where your coming from matty and you have got a point.most of my posts are new topics and they are mainly asking what are peoples views on this and that just to get a general idea of how people hunt and things like that but some people put up posts that are to slag someone off or something to that effect it would be quiet easy to boost up your profile ie born,mega,extreme by sitting on the pc all day but you can probably guess who knows what and how good they know there sport by most of there replys to certain posts and topics what pisses me of is when people jump on to a post talking shit about shit ie matching dogs and this dogs the best around,and so on if you get where im coming from like i said you can work out who knows what by what they put up i tend to stay away from posts and topics that are put up by some people bcause i dont have time for them alb martync

Who gives a feck? I've got a disability, so don't work or manage to get out often, does that mean I shouldn't be allowed to at least come on here and talk to other hunters? I'd go fecking spare if it wasn't for this place & had to listen to the wife all day.. :(:laugh:

I'm not a 'hardcore 110% dogman' like some try to make out they are on here BTW..

Guest anonymous
looking at the amount of posts some people have (and you know who you are just look to your left at your avatar) its a wonder they have time to go out with dogs they must be taking laptop with them i think its all about boosting their profile image to extreme hunter so they can say they an expert but when youve only been a member for about a year you must have sore fingers bad eyes and piles from sitting in front of computer 18 hrs a day i can handle an hr or so if theres an interesting topic but thats about it i like to be out doing what im passionate about or even just out for a walk on my own to see whats about spent an hour and half watching badger sow and three cubs that i bumped into on a stroll on my own last night im as happy watching wildlife as i am chasing it hate being indoors feel trapped .

Grow a set of balls ff's.... name your man?

name what man WTF. it doesnt take balls to sit and slag someone from behind a computer, just time and i would rather not waste it, thats my point

name what man WTF. it doesnt take balls to sit and slag someone from behind a computer, just time and i would rather not waste it, thats my point

Why start this thread in the first place then? :hmm:

Guest anonymous

Well f**k off then, I can't see a Q forming of guys gonna miss you??? What a strange f****n post!!!

Well f**k off then, I can't see a Q forming of guys gonna miss you??? What a strange f****n post!!!

why not go out with the dogs now rather than posting this what a waste of time only posting becuse i have got nothing better to do been working all weekend

Guest anonymous

why not go out with the dogs now rather than posting this what a waste of time only posting becuse i have got nothing better to do been working all weekend

Anyone who comes on to an internet site and posts a complaint about other people posting really needs to get their head sorted.

Anyone who comes on to an internet site and posts a complaint about other people posting really needs to get their head sorted.

Aye, how rude of people to make posts, anybody think this was a forum...

not feeling too well this weekend ,this and some other posts have cheered me up no end and gave me a laugh :D

Great aint it? :D

I'm off to post some more shite somewhere for a laugh! :thumbs::bye: