terrier pup

THIS IS A PUP, WATCHING IN THE FIELD, WHAT DO YOU THINK BUD9? NOT IN THE YARD.

W.T.F ANOTHER POINTLESS PHOTO THREAD FROM YOU WHAT IS IT WITH YOU LAD?

DO YOU WANT TO BE FAMOUS? DO YOU WANT TO BE THE NEXT PLUMMER?

THIS IS THE BUD LINE OF TERRIER, I SEE IT NOW YOUR OWN WEBSITE, BUD BRED DOGS :blink:

i never bred this terrier i bought this one you like your smart comments hepher i take it with a name like hepher your a big fat b*****d :feck:

YEAH SURE INSULT ME, MR WHEN WILL I WILL I BE FAMOUS!! HEPHER,,,, MMMMM IS THAT A COW?(SPELLING) GO EDUCATE YASELF ;) I'LL SAY IT AGAIN FOR ALL THAT HAVEN'T READ IT BEFORE,FOR SOMEONE THAT HAD THEIR DOGS TAKEN AND RETURNED BY THE AUTHORITIES YOU SURE ARE KEEPIN A LOW PROFILE. ;).

well stop bringing it up then!!! looks to me like your trying to get the lad in bother by being consistant in reminding everyone on an "open" forum that he has had his dogs taken? its not as if he's posting pictures of anything illegal or anything like that, he is posting pictures of his dogs to find out what people think of them looks wise, ie "thats a nice looking dog cracking head on him LOOKS like he'll do the biz" not pictures of his dog with half a jaw and no nose going what do you think? and an anti coming along going "ya fecikng beauty" you call it constructive criticism? i call it being a COCK!! and im sure a few lads would agree. there is f**k all constructive in any of your replying posts mate, its just criticism. and why is it every post that has a spelling mistae you crac the "GO EDUCATE YOURSELF" or the "GO BACK TO SCHOOL" chestnut since when did you need to be able to spell to work dogs? heres one for you H-E-P-H-E-R spells ARSEHOLE!!

is that good enough spelling for you? :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Edited by codiethelurcher

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Aint it strange what comes out i bred a litter of terrier pups last year mother a lakey/jr father a patt

look at this pair brother and sister it looks like a fecking yorkie picture was taken when they were about 6 months

2008_1009casper0008.jpg

it was the only hairy one the rest were smooth or broken coated some mor of the litter

2008_0101casper0020.jpg

uve got a nice team there m8te ;)

THIS IS THE BUD LINE OF TERRIER, I SEE IT NOW YOUR OWN WEBSITE, BUD BRED DOGS :blink:

i never bred this terrier i bought this one you like your smart comments hepher i take it with a name like hepher your a big fat b*****d :feck:

YEAH SURE INSULT ME, MR WHEN WILL I WILL I BE FAMOUS!! HEPHER,,,, MMMMM IS THAT A COW?(SPELLING) GO EDUCATE YASELF ;) I'LL SAY IT AGAIN FOR ALL THAT HAVEN'T READ IT BEFORE,FOR SOMEONE THAT HAD THEIR DOGS TAKEN AND RETURNED BY THE AUTHORITIES YOU SURE ARE KEEPIN A LOW PROFILE. ;).

whats it to do with you prick if i got my dogs took off me and got found not guilty at court thats why i got them back you wanker pm me your phone number prick :feck::censored:

whats it to do with you prick if i got my dogs took off me and got found not guilty at court thats why i got them back you wanker pm me your phone number prick :feck::censored:

OOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!!! LOL LOL ... :big_boss::big_boss: