ATTEMPTED THEFT OF DOGS

Hi all just would like to give this warning out to people who live in the sandwell area of west midlands

early this morning 5.30am a friend of mine was awaken by screams as some lads jumped his fence attempted to steel the terriers and lurcher and didnt realise that there was an american bulldog roaming the yard .. as my friend rushed downstairs he said he was left with a trainer and part of something denim (jeans or coat unsure) clarat with blood .. as he rused out the gate a white transit van was speeding off .. Neighbour who was leaving for work managed to get the reg!!! now this is the importnat part ... the van has been seen by many people in the area and is something to do with the fair ground that was on at west smethwick park .. they left last tuesday now this happend this morning ... they are travellers and round for pinching dogs but had there bubble burst when they never checked the security out properly .. police have been informed and have taken the items left behind unsure what they will come up with lol

THEY NEVER MANGAED TO GET AWAY WITH ANY OF THE DOGS

just thought i would put you all on guard ...

This is a new one to me concerning fairs if it is proved true it could cost them a lot of buissnes as they return to the same pitch year after year if its the same fair that pitches up on the playing feild near me they always have been as good as gold.atb

This is a new one to me concerning fairs if it is proved true it could cost them a lot of buissnes as they return to the same pitch year after year if its the same fair that pitches up on the playing feild near me they always have been as good as gold.atb

them that pitch up near us poacher are more worried about what THEY are going to get stolen with all the TEA-LEAFS around here..lol.

atb

vin

dirty scumbags they are. we have dogs goin missing all over the place down hear. its only a matter of time until they do it to the wrong person and end up getting shot or something. glad they never got stolen mate atb with finding the people who done it. :realmad:

i cannot post reg as i dont have it to hand but i no it has been checked out by the police and they have said it is registered to a traders garage in leeds they have tried to contact the garage but its a dead line.. They have also said local hospitals to birmingham will contact them if anybody goes there with a dog bite with the description of the man n men seen running and getting into the van . . . . . . . . . .

i saw the blood that was left over and i think the bite was pretty bad more like a mauling to be honest

Guest rodsmith
i cannot post reg as i dont have it to hand but i no it has been checked out by the police and they have said it is registered to a traders garage in leeds they have tried to contact the garage but its a dead line.. They have also said local hospitals to birmingham will contact them if anybody goes there with a dog bite with the description of the man n men seen running and getting into the van . . . . . . . . . .

i saw the blood that was left over and i think the bite was pretty bad more like a mauling to be honest

and the police will do what exactly.same as usuall,"FU*K ALL!!!"