BSA ultra multi shot

hi iv been thinking a long time since selling my last bsa and now wnat an ultra multi shot its a lot of money and iv been told you only get about 30 shots out of them?

but its an ideal gun form what i see small gun of 32 inch full length which is about right for me.

whats your lot oppinion on these guns?

cheers josh

hi iv been thinking a long time since selling my last bsa and now wnat an ultra multi shot its a lot of money and iv been told you only get about 30 shots out of them?

but its an ideal gun form what i see small gun of 32 inch full length which is about right for me.

whats your lot oppinion on these guns?

cheers josh

Hi Mate,

I have an Ultra Multishot and you get about 40 shots out of it. But as people keep commenting "you can't carry more than 40 rabbits!"

I'm not to far from you, I live between Coventry and Leamington, you're welcome to come round and try it out. I would definitely advise you give it a go as it is a little unusual as guns go.

PM me if you want to arrange something

All the best,

John

a mates just brought one, took it to the range the other day, 1p size groups at 30 yrds, very accurate little gun,not a bad silencer fitted, like the others said bit fiddly at first for loading but soon get the hang of it, great gun for shooting from a 4x4

a mates just brought one, took it to the range the other day, 1p size groups at 30 yrds, very accurate little gun,not a bad silencer fitted, like the others said bit fiddly at first for loading but soon get the hang of it, great gun for shooting from a 4x4
your right there ian thay are good for shooting from 4x4 its stumpy gun but its accurate its a fun gun to use,ho the sun roof in them land rover discos take some to shoot as well ask martin 789 :icon_redface: Edited by grooter
your right there ian thay are good for shooting from 4x4 its stumpy gun but its accurate its a fun gun to use,ho the sun roof in them land rover discos take some to shoot as well ask martin 789 :icon_redface:

your right grooter as you shot mine sun roof as we was driving along the road lol :D

your right there ian thay are good for shooting from 4x4 its stumpy gun but its accurate its a fun gun to use,ho the sun roof in them land rover discos take some to shoot as well ask martin 789 :icon_redface:

your right grooter as you shot mine sun roof as we was driving along the road lol :D

:D:blink::icon_redface:

Here's a taste of what my .22 Ultra Multishot can do at 30 yards with 5 shots (albiet whilst lying across my patio table!

I realised I needed something to scale against and could thing nothing better than to use the tab from the cool tin of Stella I'm drinking!

post-37112-1247779446_thumb.jpg

Here's a taste of what my .22 Ultra Multishot can do at 30 yards with 5 shots (albiet whilst lying across my patio table!

I realised I needed something to scale against and could thing nothing better than to use the tab from the cool tin of Stella I'm drinking!

post-37112-1247779446_thumb.jpg

hey jon

thats not bad grouping after 5 cans of stella :blink: ,try doing it after 10 :D im impressed!!