Bullet...!!

BULLET is a 3/4 greyhound 1/4bull pup mother full hound father 1/2 bullx..i now she is skinny before someone points that out i just got her..shes 9 weeks old.. :victory: i`m hoping she will be able for all quarry ....What you think..??? :drink:

post-22250-1247663364.jpg

post-22250-1247663404.jpg

post-22250-1247663443.jpg

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest anonymous
She's a smashing pup u got there Spiderfly n she certainly doesnt look skinny..

All the best with her..

Pa

She is a small bit weak but nothing a bit of rabbit mince wont help.. :thumbs: THANKS

Do you think rabbit puts weight on? Guys with hawks use rabbit as a reward cos it's got very little nutrients etc in it? They use docs(day old chicks) to train but if used too much, cos of the yolk sac the birds gain weight and it ain't good for them so they use rabbit too to compensate....

All the best with her..

Pa

She is a small bit weak but nothing a bit of rabbit mince wont help.. :thumbs: THANKS

Do you think rabbit puts weight on? Guys with hawks use rabbit as a reward cos it's got very little nutrients etc in it? They use docs(day old chicks) to train but if used too much, cos of the yolk sac the birds gain weight and it ain't good for them so they use rabbit too to compensate....

i thought rabbit and chicken miced together was good for pups i seen it on here...???? :yes:

Guest anonymous

All the best with her..

Pa

i thought rabbit and chicken miced together was good for pups i seen it on here...???? :yes:

You never mentioned chicken mate.