If you aint interested in the dog, why poke yer noses in, its got feck all to do with ye.

ooh ooh mine work, ooh so do mine, fecking hilarious.

It's an open £$%^&*()_+ mate not the exchange & mart, despite what some folk think. If folk have got an opinion, they're quite entitled to air it. There's plenty of sites out there to sell stuff on. :thumbs:

Yes mate, but why do people start all that "my dogs better than yours" stuff. if you got a good worker fair play to you. If half the people on here had what they claim, then there would be loads of world beaters.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If you aint interested in the dog, why poke yer noses in, its got feck all to do with ye.

ooh ooh mine work, ooh so do mine, fecking hilarious.

It's an open £$%^&*()_+ mate not the exchange & mart, despite what some folk think. If folk have got an opinion, they're quite entitled to air it. There's plenty of sites out there to sell stuff on. :thumbs:

Yes mate, but why do people start all that "my dogs better than yours" stuff. if you got a good worker fair play to you. If half the people on here had what they claim, then there would be loads of world beaters.

all joking aside i hope persil gets a good home :thumbdown::cry::cry::nono::nono:

but the silly part is you could get that for a show dog you would be very lucky to get it for a worker
its cheap for a show dog but expensive for a dog thats needs bringing on -----