A load of bollox

Guest buster321c

Guest buster321c

I been browsing this site for a few years now . I`ve made some great friends , and read and learnt fantastic tips and tricks from the members on here . Sadly the true hunting members , the fountains of knowledge that once were , are now just `guests ` as they gave up long since and moved on . As i read through some of the posts i wonder what goes on inside some peoples heads . Without naming people or threads , i will just say that there is a lot of crap being posted , loads of bitching , and lots of stupid people that seem to talk drivel. Sometimes i don`t wonder why people have left , but why some are still here .

THATS A FAIR POINT BUSTER THERES A LOT ON HERE THAT ARE CYBER HUNTERS .HIDE BEHIND THE COMPUTER TALKING BOLLOX.

I agree. Used to be on here every night but got fed up with the pr4tts hijacking threads to have a childish bitch at each other.

Now have a look occasionally just out of curiosity.

Guest STORM CHASER

Not been on the site long.....but there is a lot of great folks on here that will help others...the problem is, that the trouble makers get all the attention.......and the good guys take a back seat.......but yes some of the good ones have left, fed up with the bickering and back stabbing......but i do look for the good in people.... and i have found a few along the way... ;) ATB Debs.........

Guest Scuba1

Well I spent the best part of 6 hours with my butt in the brambles and all I got was one pigeon and bubbleduck got one magpie. So that's nothing to write home about....... may as well spend the evening on here writing BS. Mind you bubbleduck is going to check the snares tomorrow that I set today and that may up the score.

ATB

Michael

Not been on the site long.....but there is a lot of great folks on here that will help others...the problem is, that the trouble makers get all the attention.......and the good guys take a back seat.......but yes some of the good ones have left, fed up with the bickering and back stabbing......but i do look for the good in people.... and i have found a few along the way... ;) ATB Debs.........

Well said sweet

Theres nobbers in all walks of life and on every corner of our tiny existence. Unfortunately being able to hide behind a pc brings allsorts of low life to the forum like flies round shite.

Sometimes the posts on here make my piss boil,other times they make me laugh my bollox off. I keep myself to myself these days,i know who i know and who i trust,and its not many. :victory:

the problem is the people who know nothing but think they know everything in the dog game and try and tell people who do know :blink: but they never sit back and learn nothing thats there problem mate :angry:

tis true buster

im so sorry

i hang my head in shame

and promise to reform myself

seriously.......the amount of petty argueing is pathetic and it sometimes suprises me who actually starts it !!!!!!!

and the air gun section is probably the worst at the moment

come on guys and gals we are all in this together............so lets all sing off the same hymn sheet

cheers

sean

well said buster,

im only 15 but cant standing bitching and bickering, (thats why i dont bother with the airgun section :tongue2: )

but yes, i have learnt a lot on here, and hope i have helped other people too, plus bought and sold some stuff to and from decent, genune folk.

all the best

Cunninghamb,

Hey mate, the airgun section wan't always like it has been this last years or so? :( In my mind, it has happened simply because there have been some knobbers/tossers/twats [call them what you will] who have managed to get in :angry: and to make it go down the crapper, but I have a feeling they won't be here over long!? ;)

Hell, even I used to post regularly there, if I saw something where I could help out. But I look at it now and think "why should I say anything on [A, B, or C] because it [the thread] will only end up going to shit, so sod it - no, I won't reply!".

The sad thing is, several times I feel that if I HAD put my reply in to the pot, things may have worked out for the OP - I guess I'll never know now. :blink:

But hey! there is a new Mod in Airguns now, and who knows - if he is given the chance to perform, he'll do well, I reckon. :thumbs:

Either way, things will change . . . . soon! :)

Regards,

Grim.

well im sorry too. the only thing im good at is setting my bivvy and stay for a week sort of carp fishing. i try to offer advice as much as i can in the airgun section and in the fishing section but it seems that nobody takes me serious when i offer advice simply because im 16.

Raiderboy

I been browsing this site for a few years now . I`ve made some great friends , and read and learnt fantastic tips and tricks from the members on here . Sadly the true hunting members , the fountains of knowledge that once were , are now just `guests ` as they gave up long since and moved on . As i read through some of the posts i wonder what goes on inside some peoples heads . Without naming people or threads , i will just say that there is a lot of crap being posted , loads of bitching , and lots of stupid people that seem to talk drivel. Sometimes i don`t wonder why people have left , but why some are still here .

CHILL its just the net, after sep its hunting all the way. :victory: