• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ball001.jpg

;) Do you think I got a problem ??? :D

YES

Get rid of the cider and cheap lager off the top shelf.... can fit in 2 more cases of stella then!

Personallay prefer guiness tho!

*edited to say.... dont keep eggs in the fridge... so thats another case of stella*

The Gaymers was for the missus, got to spoil her sometimes !!

Try some Saint Ettienne ( available in Aldi's) looks like cans of stella, tastes the same, but'll blow yer suede off for a fraction of the price. Offer for Stella is still on in Aldi's, got some today, bargain. If all else fails, meths will do the trick, keep your dogs cuts and grazes clean, take the scabs off yer tackle and get you coma tosed, or so i'm told :clapper::clapper:

al ,beers always get a good response on here,i mean how could you not love the stuff.yeah stella nice but i love beer in general.not faithful to any one brand ,just a beer slut i guess.whenever a question is asked on here relating to beer some folk end up talking cider ,ive not tried this cider myself as its mostly for the girls although i think some fellas would have tried it ,a cider called dickins. just say the name ............. :11: :drinks:

al ,beers always get a good response on here,i mean how could you not love the stuff.yeah stella nice but i love beer in general.not faithful to any one brand ,just a beer slut i guess.whenever a question is asked on here relating to beer some folk end up talking cider ,ive not tried this cider myself as its mostly for the girls although i think some fellas would have tried it ,a cider called dickins. just say the name ............. :11: :drinks:

Oh you are so mistaken my friend.

post-36715-1247428404.jpg

Class A in a glass !!!

Im A bit of a beer slut myself scrubworm!

I think every beer is top stuff!! {when im drimking it anyway}lol.

But guiness has to be the best,when iced cold.

The first one is terrible but after that............

Happy days.

Guest buster321c
Funnily enough, I've just moved over to Kronenbourg from Stella, after Stella dropped the alchohol content, I like a beer with a stong taste :D

You better get get some of these in the fridge then mush .....

post-8054-1247428817.jpg