here i have my 2 whippet X whippet grey collie, this is something i dont want to do but i haven't got time for two dogs. but i'd rather they go together, rather then split them. they 5months old. when i git them i wasn't working so i had all the time for them but now my new job entitles me to do 12hours shifts and the dogs are left most the time, i'm only after a small fee of £150 for both them as its not fair them getting older but not having the training. i dont want these pups to go to waste so i'd rather them go to an experiance lurcher man/woman.

another reason is these are my 1st lurchers, at the time of buying them i didnt really know a lot, but after being on here and reading post i will agree with people when they say only get 1 at a time, so i hold me hands up and admit i bit of more then i could chew.

pm me or ring/text 07891667413 after 2pm as i work nights

i'll have to send pics buy picture message as i dont have any current pic, as =got no internet

what a time waster brought dogs over the phone got to his address then lady opened door said her boyfried was away in the army

done two hundred miles for nothing :thumbdown::icon_eek::censored::censored::censored:

Did you get the dogs though?

she said not for sale he away in the army but like i said to yesher and showed her this is the address and his mobile no she said yes then tried to phone him while i was there suprise suprise it was of why not just phone me back and say she dont want to sell them save me £40 fuel and my time