TELL ME WHY

what are they like on deer and hare im getting quite convinced on getting one but what x would be better for the two pre ban

if your going to get a bullx for deer and hare try and get yourself a 3/4 gray 1/4 bull thare good allround dogs thats just my oppinion a couple of my mates have them :thumbs:

I have only ever owned 1 bullcross shes a good little bitch not the best ive seen but she does do her job well shes great on the lamp and good in the day,ive have came a cross some good bull crosses in my time but there is a lot of dogs out there that arent up to there best capperbillities but thats just part of working dogs in general for mate

Edited by Penda

I got a bull x 3/4 grey 1/4 bullmastiff the reason for him was the ground inwitch i hunt.So if you got the ground to run abullx then get one "hard ground hard dog" im not a novice when it comes to running dogs this is what works for me. "horses for courses" mate...