no 'kin way

hope they dont sell any what a rip off think she is the idiot that comes on here a working site a trys to palm these poor animals off as healthy ferrets shouldnt be allowed didnt do the dog breeds any good atb

I know there is many people out there that know what an angora ferret ie, but they are really hard to breed out of the fact is that alot of people discourage from breeding as a majority of mothers will not feed or look after there kits, obviously bred for showing or there looks but aparently really hard to breed and surely that does seem a bit steep for us hunters but for some reason people pay this so !!!!

feck me would you use it :rolleyes::rolleyes:

not a sniff mate would you drop two hundred quid cash down a hole in the ground??? :icon_eek:

this is fooked up this, has this ferret got platinum covered turds or summat??? :doh:

feck me would you use it :rolleyes::rolleyes:

not a sniff mate would you drop two hundred quid cash down a hole in the ground??? :icon_eek:

this is fooked up this, has this ferret got platinum covered turds or summat??? :doh:

The price isn't why I would refuse to work them, [wouldn't sell my ferts for 200 quid after all and they spend a lot of time down holes], but them poor genetic nightmares wouldn't be able to work properly IMO, can you imagine one trying to work a hedge set? Or even a set that was a bit muddy.

Money making scheme. :thumbdown:

thats a crap angora ferret at a cheap price.

I have seen some lovey angoras and they can easily be about £300-£450 mark.

Id never buy one cos of the way they are bred and cos of the bloodlines etc, very susceptible ( spelling. ? ) to illnesses etc.