a couple of hours at the golfcourse this mornin

Went out around 515am this morning si had to rattle the door to wake me up but we dragged are selfs off. And what a morning some get shooting off si! as normal(how bitter i'm I ! lol) 35yard plus for six of the nine he shot i was in the shadow again with seven next time si lol . Alot of mixy havn't seen any for over twelve months great what a horrible infection (man made shameful).

mike

post-13669-1246811956.jpg

post-13669-1246812176.jpg

nice shooting, my golf course is pretty much the same as yours, decimated by mixi, i also shoot a fait bit of land surrounding it so i was able to see how fast it spreads and it does spead fast. but they are making a come back so i might have to take another look soon ;)

nice shooting, my golf course is pretty much the same as yours, decimated by mixi, i also shoot a fait bit of land surrounding it so i was able to see how fast it spreads and it does spead fast. but they are making a come back so i might have to take another look soon ;)

spreads like wildfire i hate it i think the only thing that needs shootin now is whomever created it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

spreads like wildfire i hate it i think the only thing that needs shootin now is whomever created it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nice shooting fella!

there proberly dead mate :laugh:

they did it too control numbers because there were too many round the war time ?

nice shooting fella!

there proberly dead mate :laugh:

they did it too control numbers because there were too many round the war time ?

i know was just a shame they created it tho horrible horrible to see them in that state i'm a hunter and have been since a young young lad but it's always horrible to see one with mixy

nice shooting! what mag is your scope?

Alright aaron

It's 3-12x42 i leave it on 10 all the time i'm shottin now it suits the gun and scope not sure what sib-78 is the it's more mag than mine must be why he shoots more lmao

mike

Edited by whippetmike