hunting life

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest The Big Fish

Firstly, perhaps we should be giving our support to IanB who kindly runs this site (before panicking about what photos can or cant be put up). Obviously if the police are to be investigating this site, then Ian will be in for a substantial amount of stress, for what? you lot.........

Now it was inevitable that eventually the antis would get hold of something that they thought would be some decent ammo to use against us. I dont know what pictures have been taken off of this site to be used as "evidence" and i dont know who posted the said pictures and most probably the photos are of no consequense.

I do know that in the past on all of the various hunting forums available, that there has been some (at the very least) questionable photos posted in all their glory for everyone to see. Personaly i fail to see the reason for such images to be openly posted!

If you were to rob a bank, would you take a snap shot of the crime, then go and post it on the net?????

Just perhaps this might teach us all a lesson in self censorship....

A new moto: think before you print!

Guest whitser

the biggest threat to our sport is from axxxxles with video recorders who sell these homemade pirate dvds at dog shows etc. these are the pictures that end up in the sunday world and other tabloids portraying us as bloodthirsty killers.

WELL P& G

IT CANNOT BE THE SAME PHOTO ............... THE OTHER FELLA WAS MUCH BETTER LOOKING , :rofl:

AND HE HAD A ZORRO MASK ON :ph34r:

KEEP YER CHIN UP MATE , THE PAPERS COULD MAKE MOTHER TERRESSA SOUND LIKE A HARLOT :o

ALL THE BEST DUCKWING

Guest Uk_Hunter

there is image copyright on this site so how have they got the pic?

unless they took a screen shot and cut the pic out ????

Edited by Uk_Hunter

Just read the paper (HMail) says the same sort of stuff no pic though.But asking for people to shop people who set snares to the local police. :realmad: Id like to know how there got the photo as well as all the pics are copywrited on here arent they ? :realmad:

These people(antis) how come no one in the papers complains about the photos they have up showing animals on their websites wouldnt suprise me wether thered found them at the side of the road and" eh presto" another pic . and i notice the RSPCA jumping in as well again as usual which are nothing but a charitable organisation and shouldnt be siding with them again.!

Edited by Stevie
It would have to be my fecking picture in the Northern Ecko.Can anyone tell me if its the same pic in the other papers.This is the pic........

When you are cleared mate - perhaps you should sue for defermation

I make sure i keep within the law when it comes to snaring so i cant see why they used a pic of me,they just write and print what ever crap they want to make us lads look bad :realmad:

I'd be writing to the press compaints commision, to ask for a right of reply!!, ask them also to look at the biased slant on snaring after all it is a legal method of fox control, and also how they got your picture if its someone else's copyright?? You should also ask the newspapers concerned to make it clear the individual photographed in the article was acting within the law :good: always turn a negative into a positive

Tom