ferret box

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi does anyone know where i can get a good double ferret box please thanks

I have one up for auction on Ebay at £14.99 + £9 P&P (userid rabpete).

The postage is a killer, so if you can collect from Rugby, Warwickshire then you have got yourself a bargain for £15. My father makes them as a hobby and takes pride in his work.

If you want any advice about making one let me know, it is your cheapest option and should cost less than a tener, maybe even a fiver if you get lucky. Go to your local wood yard and get some off cuts of either 9mm or 12mm plywood. They will only charge you a couple of quid. Get two 75mm hasps and clasps plus two 75mm hinges from Wilkinsons. 250ml of woodstain \ varnish will give the box a couple of coats. For the strap either get a luggage strap from Wilcos or a car seat belt from the local car scrap yard.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ferret box

i am the one and only that makes the reeltree boxes and the pearson that put a pic of my box and said they are selling them are wrong and have no right to say they are so please stop it phill lloyed as i do not supply you or james bradly with these boxes i am the only one that makes these boxes and for you that think you will lose a ferret box :wacko: i do it in blaze just for you o and they are not plastic and they are not wood :signthankspin: and they are the boxes on smoochers sorry but i have to get my point across as peaple like that are not very nice peaple, and give are sport a bad name