site donations

thanks stormchaser for informing others on how to donate,i have been away hunting .i started this post after looking at people being arseholes to others and i noticed how many didnt put much into the site.cheers.

i would n't mind donating, £5 is reasonable,i'd pay more if the site was secure and guaranteed against anti invasion!As I see it now there have been too many problems with this forum ,that's why i post so little but read much more,i notice a good few members have already left(i am considering leaving myself!),i am particularly concerned with recent posts regarding the PM'S of members and the integrity of those members messages and i feel the owners of the site are only concentrating on the membership figures in order to create the biggest hunting forum in the world,but i fear that it's success will be it's downfall,because i don't think doublechecks are in place,and member validating is carried out actively!I would like to see more control of members and more members joining and vetting of current members,also a promise from the owners/originators of this forum to the effect that they will create valid changes as soon as possible to ensure this forum is safe to post on,and i would like the owners to state this, possibly made a sticky,if this doesn't happen then i think they are either complacent/or are taking for granted their success is ensured,or the worst case scenario is that they 'allow' the relevant authorities access to all electronic posting and therefore jeopardising members safety,as has recently been exposed in other postings either from this or other similar hunting forums(i am not getting involved in the follow up to this,i am merely repeating what i have read from all hunting forums).If the above conditions are not valid,then i may conclude that an even worse crisis is present,and that is they DON'T CARE WHAT YOU POST AS LONG AS THE FIGURES ARE HIGH,in order to maintain what is percieved to be the best hunting forum,the only question remaining now is 'Do They Allow Eveyone To Join Regardless Of Their Stance,Be It Pro-hunting Or Anti-Hunting?

I would like the first person to read this, to copy this post and as soon as possible forward it to other members to allow them to judge the situation as i fear this post will be deleted as soon as the originators/mods read this and single me out as a perpetrator of trouble,but i would finally like to praise the originators for creating a fantastic all round hunting forum,but i believe with above notes and suggestions it could be the number one.The only thing letting this forum down

is the lack of guarantee from anti intervention,but more crucially the lack of the owners promise to make this the ULTIMATE hunting forum where members safety and privacy is utmost as oppossed to membership figures.

For the reasons above and also for stating my reasons above ,i REFUSE to donate to what was a free forum ,but i am also willing to donate if changes are publicly announced,and also as a result of stating my opinion i also expect my post to be deleted/or my membership deleted(which is why i wanted the first person to read this to copy or forward this to other members for fair judgement)if my post has not been deleted then i expect a pm from mods/owners to the effect that i have been unfair etc or detrimental to the site and that in one way or another i will be reprimanded or refused access to this site in future!In preparation for this response i say fair play as i originally intended to leave anyway because of the lack of privacy on this forum,but also if this post and my membership was deleted i would suspect a bit of foul play because complacency rules changes to a 'successful'format therefore one members post and membership is deemed 'surplus to requirement' or 'not in the interests of the forums success'.In the event i am expelled from membership of this forum i would like to wish everyone a safe and productive hunting future,yours in sport,

Higgins.

PS;In addition,but not priority,another critiscm arises,that is probably a direct result of lack of vetting members old and new,is the issues of arguments,bickering,profanity and general 'school playground' behaviour which is apparent

for all to see,and in my opinion (and anyone else who cares to read posts on here) puts some of the hunting fraternity(usually those involved are mixed in with unknown new or recently joined members)in a very immature or low light,therefore,the lack of respect from members is on full display and should be corrected.The fact is you have moderators on this forum who should be checking this behaviour,and it's still continuing,in praise to the moderators i have seen some instances where they have responded and dealt with the situation well.It is usually a members responsibility to ensure they behave in a reasonable behaviour but an etxra warning may sort the wheat from the chaff,finally i sincerely hope this forum will still be around if i am deleted,and it's longevity is assured as a result of my previous suggestions being noted,then possibly i may be a member again and then donate to a successful new forum.

Higgins.

Guest STORM CHASER
thanks stormchaser for informing others on how to donate,i have been away hunting .i started this post after looking at people being arseholes to others and i noticed how many didnt put much into the site.cheers.

I think most people did'nt know how too.......Or how much it cost..... The trouble makers.........Just here for the fight.......But there is a lot of decent folk on here....and only a few spoil it for the others..