dont see border terrier on here

i keep seein laklands ..jrt..and pats on ere but dont see border terriers .... why is this is it because thay are more money all these other terriers are just killin machins with no brains or mabie because people say thay take a long time to come on
killin machines with no brains :doh::doh::doh:
i keep seein laklands ..jrt..and pats on ere but dont see border terriers .... why is this is it because thay are more money all these other terriers are just killin machins with no brains or mabie because people say thay take a long time to come on

cos their shit :whistling:

working un registered borders are the same doe as any other terrier!!!! and yes they are slower

working un registered borders are the same doe as any other terrier!!!! and yes they are slower

Borders do seem to make more money. (Don't keep them not looking to buy one just making observation )

Guest madra rua

was at welsh game fair saw two lakeland pups sold for 1300 dam and sire never in a field good working borders are scarce but lakeland are heading that way my opinion

THEN U NEAD TO CUM TO IRELAND TO C GOOD BORDERS WORK :big_boss:

its a bit to far away from me lol

Guest rodsmith

its a bit to far away from me lol

only had 1 border,that was stolen by p***y "CU*NTS!!!!"

showed promise,was gutted.would make room for another if the right bitch came up!!

as for the rest of breeds being killing machines etc,try working one as all the borders ive seen rarely bayed long,rather entering,yip yip then latch on.

on what grounds are the border terrier my year and half dog doing as well as many other terriers. this seems to be aloada shite that has been brewed by a bunch of men who judge terrier and dont keep any of there own which is far and many out there.