im selling my collie/greyhound bitch shes 100% day and night soft mouth and she brings em back live and kicking,she's done nowt wrong but all she'll do is bunnies.

Good in house and kennel she's 24 tts.......im not getting on the computer much these days so gis a bell 07833257857 macca.........shes £250

post-31550-1245958334.jpg

im selling my collie/greyhound bitch shes 100% day and night soft mouth and she brings em back live and kicking,she's done nowt wrong but all she'll do is bunnies.

Good in house and kennel she's 24 tts.......im not getting on the computer much these days so gis a bell 07833257857 macca.........shes £250

dunno y ppl are not commenting on this!!i would have that dog like a shot if i was in england

Thats all you can legally do bunnies and rats. :wallbash:

No shit sherlock... you can walk on the darkside every now and then :whistling:

Edited by Giro

we can do foxes aswell over here :haha: lol

hi mate,

how old is she ? is she proper collie greyhound bred, (ie nothing else in her) is she good travelling in the car and with other dogs etc, does she come back good when lamping ie not hunt up and stuff, is she quiet, cheers mate,

i know its a lot of questions, but i am after a good collie greyhound lamping bitch rabbits only, pest control work,

cocker

hi mate,

how old is she ? is she proper collie greyhound bred, (ie nothing else in her) is she good travelling in the car and with other dogs etc, does she come back good when lamping ie not hunt up and stuff, is she quiet, cheers mate,

i know its a lot of questions, but i am after a good collie greyhound lamping bitch rabbits only, pest control work,

cocker

hi pal i dont mind the questions,yea shes perfect in the car,shes 3 years old in about 2 month awsome with other dogs shes realy quite timid untill your at work shes 1st cross collie/greyhound comes back when lamp off also she retrives live to hand.......if you give me a call we can go over any thing you need to know my numbers on the original add....thanks