theoben mfr

i have a theoben mfr in .22. been sittin the the gun cupbopard for a while, got it out today, unscrewed the buddy bottle, when i screwed it back in, it seems to lose air, could it be the buddy bottle o ring or is there supposed to be an internal seal on the gun regulator where it screws in?

i have a theoben mfr in .22. been sittin the the gun cupbopard for a while, got it out today, unscrewed the buddy bottle, when i screwed it back in, it seems to lose air, could it be the buddy bottle o ring or is there supposed to be an internal seal on the gun regulator where it screws in?
Edited by donnyc
Small O ring just inside reg where bottle screws in

looks about right theres no o ring in the regulator, but when i took it off seemed to be some bits of rubber, hopefully just the o ring worn, any ideas how easy it is to replace?

try the buddy bottle seal first mate,,,they tend to go a lot

MFR dont or didnt have one they seal on the o ring in the reg.easy fix

mine seems to have one on the buddy bottle that looks ok, but there were some rubber shards on the reg when i removed the bottle, so hopefully its just an internal o ring, dropping it in to ben taylor later, he should know if anyone

top marks Donnyc, shouldnt have an o ring on the bottle, only inside the reg, all fixed and sorted, strange thing is it came with one fitted to the buddy bottle so i assumed it should have 1, this info from from ben taylor, one of the original designers, so anyone who has an mfr with an o ring on the bottle, remove it now before it does anymore damage.

Edited by ianltz
:whistling: Didnt think Id lost the plot ..The early MFR regs were sent out with a horrendous fault and although Theoben knew it they never recalled them..Not the most reliable reg the theoben one..used to have a terrible internal finish ..Glad you got it sorted..I have a few O rings around somewhere for them.
:whistling: Didnt think Id lost the plot ..The early MFR regs were sent out with a horrendous fault and although Theoben knew it they never recalled them..Not the most reliable reg the theoben one..used to have a terrible internal finish ..Glad you got it sorted..I have a few O rings around somewhere for them.

ben taylor does a full servive and improved reg for 90 quid, says it gives u 10-12% more shots too, thinkin about havin it done