terrier ring at the welsh

was there argueing at the terrier ring when the winner was announced as i can't remember because i was pissed in the beer tent, vaguely remember someone telling me it was supposed to be fixed and people were shouting stuff????

Arguing around a terrier ring?

Surely not.............................Oh my Tyson should of won, his tail carrage is better oh and Rockys testices were much more shiny etc etc etc, its only a fecking rossette, although for gods sake dont say that to people like wag, Bosun and strong stuff, they spent ages grooming and preparing there dogs for the show ring, they even have lucky crevats and waistcoats.................

wag has his show wardrobe, waistcoats, moleskins and a special pair of gloves that slip the judge a fiver that is unseen. As for SS, well he is obsessed, like a man possessed to get as many rossettes as possible, just ask the man, i was at a show where he tried to enter the child handler class. Bosun spends all his pocket money on shows, at Rother valley he splashed that many £1's on entry to diferent classes that he borrowed money off me..............

wag, Bosun and strong stuff, they spent ages grooming and preparing there dogs for the show ring, they even have lucky crevats and waistcoats.................

thought these lads were real dog men not show ponies :blink::blink:;)

Me and Bosun get out and do a bit, but I think that Wag just polishes his dog and prances around shows looking hard.

Simoman can't talk, he begged us all to take our dogs in the show ring, even gave us the £1 to enter in the hope we'd let him rub his privates on the silky rosette .......

Show pony .................... as if?! :blink:

wag, Bosun and strong stuff, they spent ages grooming and preparing there dogs for the show ring, they even have lucky crevats and waistcoats.................

Me and Bosun get out and do a bit, but I think that Wag just polishes his dog and prances around shows looking hard.

Simoman can't talk, he begged us all to take our dogs in the show ring, even gave us the £1 to enter in the hope we'd let him rub his privates on the silky rosette .......

Fare few rousettes there SS :thumbs:

Would show my "trophies" too, but think Simoman would go into meltdown! LOL

Think I need another dog for the shows now though, this one keeps getting dirty and scratched. :D

theres no point in argueing if the dog dident win the class its still your dog! love it for what it bloody well is!!

i must admit i love dog shows but i dont get angry if my dog dossent win all the time, just face it!

and no i dont spend hour after hour pampering my dog she comes as she is

Picture.jpg

Would show my "trophies" too, but think Simoman would go into meltdown! LOL

Think I need another dog for the shows now though, this one keeps getting dirty and scratched. :D

ill show you my trophies if you show me yours AHAHAHAHA

too be honest ithought the right dog won the class,out of the dogs in the ring ,i thought G,MORGANS dog was a deserved winner,

although iwould have chosen the other russell,that was in the last 4 as runner up not the one that got reserve ,BUT THERE YOU GO, I WASNT THE JUDGE, IT WAS HIS CHOICE AND FAIRPLAY TOO HIM,

YOURS IN SPORT

sooty92

well, i let this one slip past me , i must have been out polishing my dogs for sunday's show , two things tho, who was it tried to buy a rosett at a show a few weeks back for a £5 when we missed the bull x class because someone was buying up all the sauage roll's ... :whistling:

plus i dont like to work my dogs , i find it scratches there nail varnish off and i spend hours putting it on .... for all these show's and working on my tan so i can look hard. :tongue2: :11: :11: :showoff: :showoff: :lol::lol: