Deer Carcass Tags

You would normally get them from your game dealer.

Not sure where you get them on line.

You would tag a carcass as declaration of inspection by a trained hunter, as being fit for human consumption. It provides traceability of meat entering the food chain.

I printed mine out using m/s publisher, using a similar format from the DSC book;

I declare in accordance with EU Regulation 853/2004 that no abnormal behaviour was observed before Killing and there is no indication of environmental contamination. I have inspected the head, pluck and viscera without observing abnormalities,

Notes:………………………………………………………………………………………

Trained person qualification:…………………………………………………………….

Contact details/name:……………………………………………………………………..

…………………………………………………………………………………………….…

………………………………………………………………………………………………

……………………………………………………Signature:…………………………..

Large Wild Game Declaration

Tag Number:……………………… Species: Roe Fallow Muntjac

Other:……………………………… Sika Red Chinese

Location of Estate:……………………………………………………………………………

Date/Time Of Kill:……………………………./……………………………………………..

Sex: M / F Weight:…………………(KG’s)

ft

Guest Fireball

That's pretty much all the information you need on the tag Flytie. If you have also sussed out how to stop the paper from deteriorating and losing data then you`ve covered all the preliminary bases ;)

That's pretty much all the information you need on the tag Flytie. If you have also sussed out how to stop the paper from deteriorating and losing data then you`ve covered all the preliminary bases ;)

Fireball, I have yet to find any card (not paper) that does not become soggy when wet :( I fill the card in when back at the vehicle and only tie it on at the last minute :blink: It's not perfect but the best I can manage cheaply :) There must be something better, but not at the price I like :icon_redface:

ft

I take it you are selling to a dealer .They will have their own tags and dont really like you using your own ,no point ,nothing gained .Be a good boy and tow the line like the rest of us :clapper::clapper:

Their tags are plastic coated mate :D

Hi All,

Thanks for all the useful replies.

I just thought it would be good to have a supply of my own so I could pre print them with my Trained Hunter number and fill in appropriate details before getting to the dealer. Laminating might stop the deterioration.Then hole punch & cable tied.

Thanks again,

FF