NEXT SEASON !!

i was having a few beers the other nite , and was talking to a lad we go hunting with , and the topic came up about last season , and in our eyes , how good it had been , i know it was a tiring one . we asked each other , " do you think we,ll get more this year " ......... well , i hope so !! last season was good for me because i was bringing on a young pup , and a mate of mine was also bringing on a young en , but we still managed to put plenty of food on the table and have a good crack at the same time, ....... so hopefully we should get more this time round and really see what the new additions are made of , happy hunting , mr poach.

Can't wait for it myself, this year i have a few young dogs coming on myself. The bitch in the picture will be ready for a hard testing seasons work this year but she proved herself towards the end of last season. ;)

post-19737-1245757096.jpg

Can't wait for it myself, this year i have a few young dogs coming on myself. The bitch in the picture will be ready for a hard testing seasons work this year but she proved herself towards the end of last season. ;)

What breeding is the brindle bitch mate?

Guest gaz100604

have a 14month dog must bagged about 80rabbits on lamp so far and a 2yr old boy whos not done much , it will be a big season this year come march will decide if the dogs have made the grade or do i go back to the drawing board cant wait myself.

Shes a 3/4 bred bull/grey Mr Jones.

Edited by Tassa
i was having a few beers the other nite , and was talking to a lad we go hunting with , and the topic came up about last season , and in our eyes , how good it had been , i know it was a tiring one . we asked each other , " do you think we,ll get more this year " ......... well , i hope so !! last season was good for me because i was bringing on a young pup , and a mate of mine was also bringing on a young en , but we still managed to put plenty of food on the table and have a good crack at the same time, ....... so hopefully we should get more this time round and really see what the new additions are made of , happy hunting , mr poach.

mr p - we can only do our best - im sure we wont fail through lack of effort - my deer friend - or should that be my dear friend !!

strong looking bitch tassa very nice

mr p - we can only do our best - im sure we wont fail through lack of effort - my deer friend - or should that be my dear friend !!

:clapper: .............. im gonna try and catch more than 5 rabbits this year , that,ll make some interesting reading in the diary . :o

:11:

Shes a 3/4 bred bull/grey Mr Jones.

Cheers Tassa, the reason I asked was that I have 10 week old 3/4 Greyhound 1/4 bull brindle bitch. I thought that's what the breeding was....hopefully mines will not be too dislike yours once it's done a bit growing....thanks again... :clapper:

Shes looking well now hey.

Cheers scent, hopefully she'll be knocking them not a bother next year. Have ya still got the big collie lurcher?

sure do tassa just starting him back road walking now and stepping up his fitness the season is only around the corner god bless the old red fellas come september :D

Cheers scent, hopefully she'll be knocking them not a bother next year. Have ya still got the big collie lurcher?

sure do tassa just starting him back road walking now and stepping up his fitness the season is only around the corner god bless the old red fellas come september :D

:clapper: if foxs have a patron saint,he ll be working overtime.lol