These little blighters are getting huge! They are very forward also, they already have eyes open and have started walking, no way have i had a litter like this at 2 weeks of age, mind you i've never done this mating before and im not dissapointed.

The dogs.

000_0135.jpg

000_0136.jpg

The bitches.

000_0137.jpg

000_0138.jpg

With mum.

000_0139.jpg

This one is staying.

000_0140.jpg

Not quite sure which one is staying out of these two yet, they are both gorgeous and it's really difficult, just waiting for the characters to come in. The white and brindle is a bitch and the red merle is a dog.

000_0143.jpg

000_0146.jpg

Guest Gregg Barrow

Beautiful pups!

Not meaning to sound dense, can I ask what the father is?

I like the “multi tasking†though, telephone, pup holding and pics at the same time. :icon_eek:

Best,

Gregg

Beautiful pups!

Not meaning to sound dense, can I ask what the father is?

I like the “multi tasking†though, telephone, pup holding and pics at the same time. :icon_eek:

Best,

Gregg

The sire is a border collie x greyhound. This is him.

wilf5.jpg

100_0497.jpg

I wasn't taking the pics my daughter was, she got me to hold some of them, i was on the phone at the time. lol.

These little blighters are getting huge! They are very forward also, they already have eyes open and have started walking, no way have i had a litter like this at 2 weeks of age, mind you i've never done this mating before and im not dissapointed.

The dogs.

000_0135.jpg

000_0136.jpg

The bitches.

000_0137.jpg

000_0138.jpg

With mum.

000_0139.jpg

This one is staying.

000_0140.jpg

Not quite sure which one is staying out of these two yet, they are both gorgeous and it's really difficult, just waiting for the characters to come in. The white and brindle is a bitch and the red merle is a dog.

000_0143.jpg

000_0146.jpg

lovely pups is the dam a full greyhound?

Healthy looking pups, a credit to you. Fine looking father, is he yours or seen him work much?

I own the sire, he is a cracking dog, but im biased, he's not the fastest dog in the world, but quick for a 1/2 x. He is very intelligent, takes the odd fox with ease, he hates them with a passion :diablo: Mustard on deer (roe and muntjak). Never caught a hare, but i don't expect him to, and he may be big but he doesn't struggle with rabbits. :)

The dam is a pure greyhound shes an ex would have been track dog, her trainer had high hopes for her in racing, but she would not trap, her trainer tried and tried and he was quite dissapointed as she was showing promise, shes a very fast bitch and very keen. English bred.

Great replys everyone. :signthankspin: