romainian's driven out of belfast

they are being housed here and given large sums of money to furnish their homes.... i'm talking 3 or 4 K,

digzy i've met plenty travellers and the majority have been excellent and treated me well, but there is always a minority who don't respect anyone oe anything, ;)

the romani travellers are thieves from the majority and and said are hated by their own countyfolk.....

whereas the romanian's are a hard working, honest people, this is speaking from experience, but as said already its the minority that give everyone the bad name............ ;)

treat others how you would like to be treated yourself and you will never go far wrong................. ;)

Snap.

exactly snap shot there is good and bad in all walks of life but people always seem to think all gypsy people are bad. proper gypsy people work for there living the way it should be

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

treat others how you would like to be treated yourself and you will never go far wrong................. ;)

Snap.

Integrity NOT ethnicity.

Unless you're one of those nice Asians who keep pitbulls and think it's ok to ring me at 11pm to ask about "leeedz mate"

Then you can suck my chlamidia infested penis.

:D

There are good and bad in all populations, what are peoples thoughts about the amount of Brits that have colonized foreign land and even taken over control of foreign lands, are we in any sort of position to complain when it happens to us?

Look at the lands the British colonized. They have a civil service, justice system etc. All modelled on the British system. May not be ideal but it's better than tribal warfare. The British gave these peoples nationhood, a centalised way of governing themselves.

To get back OT. I walk through Belfast city centre everyday. Every street has Romanian women sellin the Big Issue. These Women are in reciept of income support and housing benefit though they don't declare what they earn to the DSS. This is fact because i see these self same people come in and sign-on. This is a b****y disgrace because if it was a British woman/man doing this the powers that be through the book at them.

We, the northern Irish, don't take crap from anyone. Everyone is welcome here. Just DON'T TAKE THE PISS!!!

There are good and bad in all populations, what are peoples thoughts about the amount of Brits that have colonized foreign land and even taken over control of foreign lands, are we in any sort of position to complain when it happens to us?

Look at the lands the British colonized. They have a civil service, justice system etc. All modelled on the British system. May not be ideal but it's better than tribal warfare. The British gave these peoples nationhood, a centalised way of governing themselves.

To get back OT. I walk through Belfast city centre everyday. Every street has Romanian women sellin the Big Issue. These Women are in reciept of income support and housing benefit though they don't declare what they earn to the DSS. This is fact because i see these self same people come in and sign-on. This is a b****y disgrace because if it was a British woman/man doing this the powers that be through the book at them.

We, the northern Irish, don't take crap from anyone. Everyone is welcome here. Just DON'T TAKE THE PISS!!!

well said kenny!! :thumbs:
Guest busterdog

Beautifully Kenny, i can feel my self welling up mate, keep stoning the bast*rds and if you need a hand give me a shout.

while i was liveing in ireland i can honestly say i never met a good one the village would close with them in the area as they would robb all around them . maybe the bad ones were makeing it bad for the good ones ? but all the pub's club's garages kept in contact by phone when they were in the area the doors were closed .i think it speaks for it self immigration again .

We are not really wanted in any country unless we are there on holiday and we then boost their tourist trade or as in many places, get robbed or worse.

So I say pack 'em back to their own country, in this case it's Romania as why should we put up with this crap :drink: