I am having to advertise some puppies that i have bred, they were bred for my own use but since there are 12 of them i just cant keep them all so i have decided to keep 5 but will be having to sell the other 7. Their 9 weeks old now, theres 2 little boys, the rest are girls. Their mother is a 26" deerhound/greyhound (rough coat) and their father is a 29" bull/greyhound (smooth). Their all mainly black with some white, a few have broken coats. Both their parents are excellent workers day and night and both take all quarry. Mother can be seen. Good homes only. I'm sorry that i dont have any pictures to put up, im having to do this through my playstation3 as my pc is currently being fixed, unfortunately it wont allow me to use the upload feature, i will try and get some online as soon as i can. Any enquiries please phone me on 07896574616 as i cant get online often enough to keep checking my mail.

I am in south wales near to aberdare, the asking price is £150.

Thank you for taking the time to look. :icon_redface:

post-25432-1246115858.jpg

post-25432-1246115902.jpg

post-25432-1246115960.jpg

Edited by WelshVixen

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope i cant get this ps3 to put any bloody pics on here... i'll have to resort to plan b..... ask someone else to do it for me. Hopefully they will be up soon. Not a good plan to ask people tp buy what they cant see is it! Will have it sorted soon though.