3/4 grey 1/4 collie be ok for charlie????

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i might be settling on a 3/4 grey 1/4 collie for my furst lurcher, they should cope with charlie??? and do they kennel well whith terriers and spaniells??

Yes mate, pre ban this x would tackle all quarry. For your 1st lurcher you wont go wrong, and a male might be better than a bitch . Dogs are stronger, and if it as the heart can be a bit more keener .? Regards kennel and other dogs, it should be ok. But my self i would not, dogs like there own space. And dog of 60- 70lbs which this x can grow to, is a strong dog. Kennel it on its own if you can. :victory:

i might be settling on a 3/4 grey 1/4 collie for my furst lurcher, they should cope with charlie??? and do they kennel well whith terriers and spaniells??

Yes mate, pre ban this x would tackle all quarry. For your 1st lurcher you wont go wrong, and a male might be better than a bitch . Dogs are stronger, and if it as the heart can be a bit more keener .? Regards kennel and other dogs, it should be ok. But my self i would not, dogs like there own space. And dog of 60- 70lbs which this x can grow to, is a strong dog. Kennel it on its own if you can. :victory:

thanks for replying, the problem i have is that i only have 1 kennel but it has enough room for 5

or six dogs but it only occupies a patterdale bitch and springer bitch at the moment and i dont want to bring up a pup with the other dogs as there old and they wouldnt cope whith a pup bounding about,,the bitches are of good temperment and a dog would proberly get on better whith them but i just prefer bitches.

i never had any of trouble with my 3/4grey 1/4 collie on Charlie just enter them the right way mate are picture of mine on the job, charlie was shoot then he retrieved atb keano ;)

nice looking dog mate,how tall is he/she?.

u should go for it and get the dog, stick to the 3/4 grey 1/4 collie. a just got a wee lurcher there and its brand new with ma spaniels and will be with terriers tae, aas for charlies the dog will take them no problem if uve took ur time with it

atb mate

u should go for it and get the dog, stick to the 3/4 grey 1/4 collie. a just got a wee lurcher there and its brand new with ma spaniels and will be with terriers tae, aas for charlies the dog will take them no problem if uve took ur time with it

atb mate

yeah i reckon thats what ile settle for, dont fancy having a bullx cross now due to having to kennel seperate,

atb mate

yeah i reckon thats what ile settle for, dont fancy having a bullx cross now due to having to kennel seperate,

dont go fur one full stop. only good for foxes when caught, the kind ur going for will do anythin

atb mate

• 3 weeks later...