1/2 grey 1/4 collie 1/4 deerhound pup for sale

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha respect av no got respect for people that a dont know mate:)

ufffft f**k this a cba haha av got e get e bed for school you know:P f**k sake av no been e skool since 3rd year buncked e go huntin haha :)

cya efter mate :p

im not being funny or anything and not trying to get involved in the argument but i think some people look on young people in the rong way but this prick selling the dog [bANNED TEXT] not a hunter you just want to impress [bANNED TEXT] mates with little puppies

im not being funny or anything and not trying to get involved in the argument but i think some people look on young people in the rong way but this prick selling the dog [bANNED TEXT] not a hunter you just want to impress [bANNED TEXT] mates with little puppies

yeah puppies are what i use, ha ha :D

A little off topic, But i thought i'd post anyway. yesterday i delivered a couple of photo's of a lurcher i took at a small fundog show held at a dog rescue centre. I was speaking to the owners about the bitch as she was a cracking looking dog anyway to cut a long story short the bitch was 3 years old and had had 6 homes to there knowledge, and they have had her a year. They said she'd been kept for work before she went to the rescue centre where they rehomed her from. This Bitch follows the bloke around everywhere and has only just settled in after a year. I told them that i work my dogs and not everyone who works dogs swap and change there dogs like people change underpants!!!!.

It's too easy for folks to buy dogs and there too cheap IMO. People should think before buying on impulse, then deciding they want something else!!!!!

Lets hope the pup gets a permanent home,

Here's a pic of the lurcher bitch, a cracking bitch around 25"

post-2056-1245253148.jpg

Edited by mally