THL Whos dog would u like own

Guest DogFaceKillah

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i have my own dogs and i dont envy dogs that i aint seen work looks dont kill so i couldnt say i'd have any in my kennels

you have a very unhealthy obsession with weight !!! were you tampered with by a big fat bully in school ...........

IF WERE TALKING PAST OR PRESENT? I,D GO FOR DAVE DICKINSONS BITCH SALLY? MOTHER OF GARY DICKINSONS RED, BEST DOG I EVER SAW.

Posted Images

cant name a dog on THL that i would like , as im happy with my own ;) but what i would like is a first cross saluki dog or pure saluki that does all british quarry single handed to cover my bitch when she comes into season ;)

Guest GoneToGround1
gonetoground1's mother she sounds hell of a bitch :wub::rocker: :tongue4:

would of been a cracking bitch pre-ban a 3 lb rabbit would turn her inside out shes around 600lb...

another dog would be smashers dog smasher...

Edited by GoneToGround1
id have remus what you used to have dogfacekilla,its a stunner and i remember seeing a wheaton x called diesel dont know who owned it but id have both of em :clapper:

i never used to own the dog pal i still do :D

sorry mate i thought i read you were getting rid,im glad youve not hes a belter ;)

god theres some right stiffs on here,"i cant name a dog that ive not seen work" and "im happy wi my own dogs"jesus christ you boring feckers,the majority of us are happy wi what weve got,but its just a bit o fun,to see who likes what and giving credit to some stunning dogs :clapper:

Edited by craigyboy
id have to say the black bitch socks owns,real nice animal :drink:

I'm with you on that Jay, always looks good :good: That little ball of fire you keep well hidden is a beauty too :thumbs:

Though, 'thow shall not covert thy fellow posters dogs' :rolleyes:

All in all, i'm very happy with my own little lot.

Guest DogFaceKillah

i would like to own the coursing dog indy aswell, i thinks shes a belter and really like her running style, what a bitch!

and for a lurcher lurcher rocky4s beddy cross, what a dog, and in my opinion how a lurcher should really look!

Guest MickyB

Warrens Nell, awesome hunter and catcher of game.

Dogs-n-natives BUD.... the dog is a f****n legend, hardest dog ive ever seen.

Lamp+Batteries, bitch (dont know name) good all rounder. Also LDR's dog bruce, as an all rounder.