THL Whos dog would u like own

Guest DogFaceKillah

Guest DogFaceKillah

ok here a thread where people are allowed to say whos dog they like to own on huntinglife, weather it is because of wroking abilty or the fact you jus like the look of the animal, or the heart of it ect ect,,

ill start

i would like

TAFFYBULLS TROY::::! because he look mean, and took a shine to him as a pup

W.H, STORM::::::::, avnt seen the dog work just looks like a pleasure to own and work , and also seems to have the nouse of filling a bag

SIMBA's TILLY.:::: because shes feckin mental! thats it :)

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i have my own dogs and i dont envy dogs that i aint seen work looks dont kill so i couldnt say i'd have any in my kennels

you have a very unhealthy obsession with weight !!! were you tampered with by a big fat bully in school ...........

IF WERE TALKING PAST OR PRESENT? I,D GO FOR DAVE DICKINSONS BITCH SALLY? MOTHER OF GARY DICKINSONS RED, BEST DOG I EVER SAW.

Posted Images

Guest Taffybull

cheers bud, you knows i liked reem from when he wos tiny. i to love look on WH dog, will defo have a hancock dog one day. to see how they go for my self. cheers :drink:

Edited by Taffybull
Guest world.hunters

Cheers mate

remus and troy both look good strong standards of dog but i would really like to own a dog called ricky in his earlier days as he dont have many nashers left now but that dog is an animal.

w.h

Edited by world.hunters
Guest GoneToGround1

on a serious note, chezneys bitch brandy, lucky seems to have dogs that actually work and do well, also look good at the same time, woods seems to have a few good terriers there is a few more but woods come to my mine first because hes welsh :D wouldnt go by looks to be honest but there's some real good looking dogs on this site, mainly terriers, you know the show shite :D also would like to own golly to see for myself what he's really made of, he must be some dog if hes made 8....

Edited by GoneToGround1

I like the look of..

Tomo's bitch,

CP dog Delta,

Sock's black bitch,

I like the look of some of the coursing lads dog's aswel and alot of the bullxs but as iam a rabbiting man any of them 3 i would give kennel space..

Plus theres to many to name..

id like Sounders terrier ,waterford smashing worker,looks mean nothing to me its all about how good they do their jod,apart from that im happy enough with what i have in my own kennells

Edited by scent