Lurcher bitch for sale, 4 years old, stands around 25".

Good around stock but not keen on cats and never worked with ferrets, mostly works the lamp but loves going out daytime.

She had a quiet winter but worked well when give the chance, my works dictating my life at the moment and this bitch would benefit from being worked more regularly, she has a lovely long stride with a good turn of pace when required.

Shes supposed to be one of those " Ancient " type lurchers :o and this has caused some heated debate from time to time of which ive never been involved and frankly dont care, she does work and will work for you.

She does not like strangers, she doesn`t bite just the quiet canny type of dog, she`ll come round to her new owners in her own time after that shell be your best friend, shes been worked with other dogs and there are no problems on that front. No underlying problems with the dog and no injurys, never been mated, she`s worked most quarry throught her time.

This bitch does not need " bringing on " she knows her trade, she just needs regular work.

Lives outside and clean if kept indoors just dont leave your dinner in easy reach :angel:

No disrepesct to anyone but the " Shell Suit Bob " type need not apply, i`m looking to rehome this bitch to a more mature minded person.

I`ll not respond to stupid replys i`ll let the mods do there job on those.

Location is Livingston West lothian Scotland

Price £175 no offers.

HPIM0186.jpg

HPIM0181-1.jpg

Picture005.jpg

HPIM0226.jpg

Edited by Johnny

used to have the sister to this bitch....she was the same around strangers....was a good bitch on hares...what quarry has she seen...pm me if you prefer...

Cheers. :yes:

Thanks folks, Sniper Pm sent, i`m under no pressure to move her........but i believe theres someone out there who could give her more of the work she needs, there`s a few years left in her yet, if i dont rehome her i`ll try my best to fit my work around the dog not the other way round.

06-05-07_1207-1.jpg

04-06-07_2116.jpg

All the best.

Edited by Johnny
Guest rocky4
Thanks folks, Sniper Pm sent, i`m under no pressure to move her........but i believe theres someone out there who could give her more of the work she needs, there`s a few years left in her yet, if i dont rehome her i`ll try my best to fit my work around the dog not the other way round.

All the best.

well said :clapper:

Nice girl nice to the point listing so to speak the she will suit bob bit spot on mate i really do wish you all the best makes a change as there seems to be alot of dogs traded on here like second hand cars spot on mate.