Saluki/Grey Bitch for Sale....

9mnth old Sal/Grey 1st cross....

Sire - Kahn Jihad x Dam - Top Honcho Bred Bitch

Brindle 23" at the moment should make 24/25" She is a very smart & racey type.....

She is being sold as the owner has lost his drivers liscence so cant travel so the bitch has to go...

£300.....

Problem with camera so pics will follow soon....

pm for mobile number & any more details...

What has it been shown? anything? trained?

Theres no way a 9mth old bitch will put another 2" on..

of course she can and lengthen out aswell 9 months is only the first stage of growing for a running dog of this breeding ...............

of course she can and lengthen out aswell 9 months is only the first stage of growing for a running dog of this breeding ...............

I am not sure on that one another pup hits the dust £300- is lot for a rabbit dog,

I am not sure on that one another pup hits the dust £300- is lot for a rabbit dog,

well i am posotive on that ... and i would hardly call a dog of this breeding a rabbiting dog !!!!!!!!!

Its this shit that stopped me using the site.........Why do people feel the need to talk bollocks on other peoples posts.

The ad is genuine & the bitch is from real coursing blood , She will grow & she will be a handy bitch in the right hands.........Please only serious posters reply !!!

Thankyou corsin-man....

The fella just wants a good working home with someone who understands the type of dog in question.......It would be easy to palm it off to a local clown to breed from & abuse but that isnt going to happen.......

ATB

Taffy