wanted!

Guest ferreting king

Guest Dale
just coz hes not listening to you, as you just stated, if we ask for advice plenty of you would help... but if its not the type of help we need then we arnt goin to accept it are we|?

were all learning , its a never ending process , peoples advice is offerd , its up to the individual if the follow up on it i dont understand how it turned out to be such an argument. they is no right or wrong way!

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest nitevision

just coz hes not listening to you, as you just stated, if we ask for advice plenty of you would help... but if its not the type of help we need then we arnt goin to accept it are we|?

were all learning , its a never ending process , peoples advice is offerd , its up to the individual if the follow up on it i dont understand how it turned out to be such an argument. they is no right or wrong way!

there does seem to be with the ferret king,its all the wrong way,his ferrets are allways getting out,then we had the tooth saga,but his posts do make me chuckle,especaily when he gets mad :diablo:

_Dave_17' post='97988' date='Jul 8 2006, 12:27 AM']

this young lad has had more than enough help and advise offered to him :yes: but does he take anything on board no :cry: he will allways get pulled to bits because people who know him and have read most of the stupid posts he puts on here and on other sites know he is a law unto himself :clapper: .He was that popular he got thrown out of the smoochers hunting site for putting stupid posts and silly arguements on the forums :realmad: apart from that iv nothing against the lad :laugh: i only wish he would think before he posts oh and mike you leave him alone :clapper: you know that you love him :icon_redface::laugh::laugh: GOOD HUNTING ALL WOODGA :ph34r:

!

Edited by woodga
Guest MOLLY
hes a 16/17 year old boy! and how old are you all?? god sake, grow up!

precisely! my point exactly! the only problem i have with this post is that they are taking the mick out of a 16/17 y/o boy, leave him too it is what i say!

I would normally agree with you Toni. When i see people taking the mick outa the young ones im usually the 1st to jump in and defend them (must be my maternal instinct :rolleyes: )....BUT.....when the person concened is failing with the animals in his care then he really needs sorting. These animals have to rely upon the owner for thier security and well being. We all make mistakes, but we are all usually intelligent and humble enough to realise this and take the advise from those who try to help.

I do not know FK and can only base my opinions from what i have read on here, and my opinion is he really has alot to learn, and getting all agitated and lying to people trying to help does not promote good feeling amongst them. Cruelty takes many forms :good:

MOLL.

Guest Frank

hes a 16/17 year old boy! and how old are you all?? god sake, grow up!

precisely! my point exactly! the only problem i have with this post is that they are taking the mick out of a 16/17 y/o boy, leave him too it is what i say!

I would normally agree with you Toni. When i see people taking the mick outa the young ones im usually the 1st to jump in and defend them (must be my maternal instinct :rolleyes: )....BUT.....when the person concened is failing with the animals in his care then he really needs sorting. These animals have to rely upon the owner for thier security and well being. We all make mistakes, but we are all usually intelligent and humble enough to realise this and take the advise from those who try to help.

I do not know FK and can only base my opinions from what i have read on here, and my opinion is he really has alot to learn, and getting all agitated and lying to people trying to help does not promote good feeling amongst them. Cruelty takes many forms :good:

MOLL.

:good:

Frank.