wanted!

Guest ferreting king

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ferreting king

Why is this such a problem to you lot if he wants another gill? :S

Maybe it's me getting grumpy in my old age :cry: .......FK has just had a litter from his jill, he has lost his jill and wants another. But,...why does he not keep one of his litter?....Because he wants to breed next year and doesn't want to close breed, fair comment. But,...why the feck does he want to breed next year when he has a litter this year?....FK is a young boy not a full time pester or even a semi pro' rabbiter that has ooooodles of ferreting. He won't listen to advise or take heed to what ANY other fecker says. If you can explain to me in simple terms why I've got it wrong I'll humbly appologise to all concerned :good:

PS,.....The missing ferret will probably be back after she's been to the dentist ;)

Yours in sport,

A humble ferreter :guitar:

mike listen to yourself, yes i have just had a litter, but i have lost the mother, so if i have another jill then i breed next year, it would proberly be her first litter, the same jill wont have a litter because she will not be in with my hob because she is missing

people are different, if they wanna do things thier way, let them do it their way...

maybe he wants to breed ferrets alot....yeah so? is it really any of your business?!?!

if hes a boy/man,he'll make his own mistakes and learn from them...

yeah you say your grown men...your words no one elses.... then act like it..i dont really know this guy but leaave people do things their own way....

you had to learn one way, let him learn another way....

maybe, because he wants to...its none of your business really.....

so i think you should drop it, stick to your day job maybe?!?!

who gives a fook if he isnt a semi-pro rabbiter, im not, and no where near it but ive got a dog that im bringin in to work, does that mean you can have a go at me?! uh i really dont think so mate!

Toni Dave :D

Guest Dale

each to their own i say , but doesnt any one else think this pathetic argument has gone on long enough? .. people have there own opinions and expectaions ,

ive just had my own litter , but ive also just been giving a small jill , but also keeping 2 of my own back .. it doesnt matter if you have 1 or 50 ferrets , were all in the same game ,

also this message isnt in the aim of p*ssing anyone off , just stating my opinions ,

regards

Dale

maybe, because he wants to...its none of your business really.....

so i think you should drop it, stick to your day job maybe?!?!

who gives a fook if he isnt a semi-pro rabbiter, im not, and no where near it but ive got a dog that im bringin in to work, does that mean you can have a go at me?! uh i really dont think so mate!

If someone posts on here & makes themselves look like a prick(repeatedly) they will get stick whether you like it or not :D You live with it or leave its as simple as that.

hes a 16/17 year old boy! and how old are you all?? god sake, grow up!

each to their own i say , but doesnt any one else think this pathetic argument has gone on long enough? .. people have there own opinions and expectaions ,

ive just had my own litter , but ive also just been giving a small jill , but also keeping 2 of my own back .. it doesnt matter if you have 1 or 50 ferrets , were all in the same game ,

also this message isnt in the aim of p*ssing anyone off , just stating my opinions ,

regards

Dale

precisely! my point exactly! the only problem i have with this post is that they are taking the mick out of a 16/17 y/o boy, leave him too it is what i say!

Guest wickidweasel

me myself i would secure my ferrets then have the hob vasectomised keep back the jills litter from this year and get an unrelated hob at least that way you can control your breeding to meet your needs. If you get a jill now you could end up stuck with a late litter unless your willing to pay for her to be jabbed ;)

ive got a dog that im bringin in to work, does that mean you can have a go at me?! uh i really dont think so mate!

Good luck with your dog Toni. Why would I want to "have a go" at you?..Lots of people here to give you advise when/if you ask, all I can say is don't do a FerretKing and throw it back at them ;)