wanted!

Guest ferreting king

Guest ferreting king

hey all.......im looking for an albino jill that is working, older than a year old to go in with my polecat hob as some childish b*****ds let my ferrets out and i found all of the kits and the father but i couldnt find the mother. so i am looking for an albino and in the south wales area

pm me for details

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ferreting king

mike you f*****g arsehole, i want them to both go in the same hutch and im not breeding father to daughter you c**t, i have secured my hutches but the mesh was pushed through, now f**k off

Guest wildogman

temper temper geee's wonder how quik you could boil a kettle l0l f****n steaming lol mehhhhh :clapper: :11: :ph34r: :rolleyes: and man build a stronger hutch or buy thicker mess instead off useing cotton l0l

mike you f*****g arsehole, i want them to both go in the same hutch and im not breeding father to daughter you c**t, i have secured my hutches but the mesh was pushed through, now f**k off

Now Now sonny boy :rolleyes: ...I can get to your place in about four hours so watch your lip :11: ...Why do you want to breed more ferrets? You've just had a litter!...They live for several years lad....f*****g lot longer than gobby little kids :11:

Guest ferreting king

hey, i want to breed next year, the mesh that are on the hutches are very strong and thick but i think that a 7 - 10 stone person who jumped on it i think that they would push any mesh through

Guest wickidweasel

:11: :11: :11: teenagers and dwarfes weigh between 7-10 stone was there wasnt 7 of them was there how you know they stood on it they could have used their pick axe.

Secure your housing then think about getting another.

Why is this such a problem to you lot if he wants another gill? :S

Maybe it's me getting grumpy in my old age :cry: .......FK has just had a litter from his jill, he has lost his jill and wants another. But,...why does he not keep one of his litter?....Because he wants to breed next year and doesn't want to close breed, fair comment. But,...why the feck does he want to breed next year when he has a litter this year?....FK is a young boy not a full time pester or even a semi pro' rabbiter that has ooooodles of ferreting. He won't listen to advise or take heed to what ANY other fecker says. If you can explain to me in simple terms why I've got it wrong I'll humbly appologise to all concerned :good:

PS,.....The missing ferret will probably be back after she's been to the dentist ;)

Yours in sport,

A humble ferreter :guitar: