I WOULD LIKE TO RACE YOUR DOG WITH MY FIRST X COLLIE GREYHOUND JUST TO SHOW YOU'S WHAT A REAL DOG CAN DO........BRING ON YUR SALUKI GREYHOUNDS...............THEY ARE SHIT..........

SALUKI GREYHOUND'S COULDNT CATCH SHIT COLD

are you a f*****g idiot ?

what do you thinksalukis wer breed for ? ''Also known as Gazellehound, Persian Greyhound or Gazehound the Saluki's origins are rooted in the Middle East, approx. 3,000 BC. Categorized as a Sighthound the breeds purpose was to hunt and course fast game.''

'The Saluki has historically served as a courser'

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I WOULD LIKE TO RACE YOUR DOG WITH MY FIRST X COLLIE GREYHOUND JUST TO SHOW YOU'S WHAT A REAL DOG CAN DO........BRING ON YUR SALUKI GREYHOUNDS...............THEY ARE SHIT..........

idiot wer u from il match you for money

haha ill match the fool with my colliegreyxbeddybullwhipet and im sticking up for the saluki side take a look on utube

haha sum people dont have a clue god bless them. thats wat salukis are bred for lol

are you a f*****g idiot ?

what do you thinksalukis wer breed for ? ''Also known as Gazellehound, Persian Greyhound or Gazehound the Saluki's origins are rooted in the Middle East, approx. 3,000 BC. Categorized as a Sighthound the breeds purpose was to hunt and course fast game.''

'The Saluki has historically served as a courser'

hey yu know the dance haha and if you read alot about them they wer also used to hunt wolfs in packs

saluki x greyhound 4 sale excellant little dog about 26 27 inch tall cream and white first 2 see will buy had god nos how many long ears on hard and easy ground went out 3 nites ago and caught 2 out of 3 its 18 months old been brought up in kennel from pup need 2 sell due 2 fall out with bird excellant little dog £200 in west yorkshire sorry no pics no camera pm me 4 more details if brought up proply will do big game if u no wat i mean

is the dog still ther

another no it all its people like that that give forums like this a bad name idiot Edited by lincolnshire.hunter

were you from mate

hartlepool yaself?

were you from mate

hartlepool yaself?

quoted rong person sorry mate lol

were you from mate

hartlepool yaself?

quoted rong person sorry mate lol

no probs lol

Good luck rehoming him!

Been in the same position myself then got back with her!Ive learned to put up with her constant whinging to keep my dogs!

ATB

ive done the same im back with her now :wallbash: hope i never get in the same situation again luckilly im keepin dogs now so cant wait till winter ill have some fun