dvd

Guest Dunna

Guest Dunna

Saw an advert for the following dvd, "Hounds, terriers and running dogs at work vol 3". just wondering if anybody has seen it and is it as bad as the previous 2 volumes?

Guest Dunna
is that by the warrener?

Ya i think it is. The previous two i saw did no justice whats so ever to terrier work and i was just curious to see if this was the same

Guest oldskool

vol 1 and 2 was bought to me for xmas. they were ok but i would liked to have seen more action in them. i think it was in vol 1, they spent 10 minutes of the video watching dublin lads stuffin there face lol. then when they finished and started the hunt it showed feck all only rain. why put that 'none action' crap on??? wat will vol 3 be about, will there be foxes in it???

Edited by oldskool
Guest ragumup
vol 1 and 2 was bought to me for xmas. they were ok but i would liked to have seen more action in them. i think it was in vol 1, they spent 10 minutes of the video watching dublin lads stuffin there face lol. then when they finished and started the hunt it showed feck all only rain. why put that 'none action' crap on??? wat will vol 3 be about, will there be foxes in it???

THATS RIGHT ,THEY WERE EATING AS SQIRREL IT WAS SHITE :(

On a serious note, number 3 is in fact a number 2 :ph34r: !! It's crap. Much the same as all the rest. Favourite comment during filming...."There's another for Sue", "There's another for Sue", "There's another...." as Sue grabs yet another bunny from the longnet. :(

On a serious note, number 3 is in fact a number 2 :ph34r: !! It's crap. Much the same as all the rest. Favourite comment during filming...."There's another for Sue", "There's another for Sue", "There's another...." as Sue grabs yet another bunny from the longnet. :(

:laugh: ah but what about this one ( big fox ) he,s a big bugger ) :laugh: fair play to him he,s made some money spouting bullshit and knocking together those films and he,s a true true rabbits exterminater :laugh: GOOD HUNTING ALL WOODGA :ph34r: