a few bad quality distence pics

I cant do distence stuff but i did take these today , a few of the mutts running & some sparrows feeding

104_0742-1.jpg

104_0741-1.jpg

104_0745.jpg

121_0751.jpg

121_0752.jpg

121_0758.jpg

Both dogs ran like rockets been doing it every night for a week , i must admit the bitch has come on so much & isnt the same dog i had a year ago , Rob who is pictured running to that kid was so well behaved as we all know they put the brakes on within a gnats cock of your legs but the laddie was not the slightest bit worried thank god :laugh:

I had visions of a kid with a broken leg for witsun school holiday , he had been hiding in the grass thats why we didnt see him when we loosed the dogs

AND SHE LOOKS LIKE SHE'S LAUGHING AT HIM :laugh:

She is a right madam jumped up & got some bird seed off the shed & eate it 2 days ago , have to watch her like a hawk with food she is a terrible scavinger :laugh:

trial and error Kay... take two or three sometimes you fluke one.(on manual) on auto change your posision a little bit..a foot or so, sometimes one drops on nice, the rest is zoom and focal legnth.. like if you can see what your focusing on (close up) its easy enough, but when its a tiney birf in a 5 plus Mp picture it's a tiney bird and hard to see well enough..

if you dnt try yu dont learm basicaly..

the sparrow on the second one looks ok from here.. good effert.

trial and error Kay... take two or three sometimes you fluke one.(on manual) on auto change your posision a little bit..a foot or so, sometimes one drops on nice, the rest is zoom and focal legnth.. like if you can see what your focusing on (close up) its easy enough, but when its a tiney birf in a 5 plus Mp picture it's a tiney bird and hard to see well enough..

keep them spadgers fed kay. ;)

keep them spadgers fed kay. ;)

Well they are having premium wild bird feed at the moment i love watching them as they squabble like little kids :laugh:

Are they both greys ? Rescues ?

Yes i had the bitch last April & the dog last November its the first time they have really opened up & i was shocked at how fast the bitch is :o she really supprised me tonight

dogs looking good there kay :)

I mithered my self todeath when i first had her thought she was to thin but i must admit i think she looks the best she has been since i have had her now

Guest jt750

Nice you have pound hounds Kay :clapping: not enough people rescue ..my rescue of 2 months is a bullx who came from being in foster with greys...i think its rubbed off on her lazy bag she is

Nice you have pound hounds Kay :clapping: not enough people rescue ..my rescue of 2 months is a bullx who came from being in foster with greys...i think its rubbed off on her lazy bag she is

After these 2 i wont have anything other than greyhounds now there lovely dogs & very easy to live with , there personalitys are showing now as well which is very nice , and yes there both lazy :laugh: