FIVE YEARS FOR A WITCH

5 years is a f*****g disgrace i have 2 young kids and the thought of what the young 1 must a went threw makes my blood boil the b*****ds should be gutted and stoned to death,

I agree. When that wee boys natural father brought him back to that evil c**t he cried to go back to his daddy. The torment that man feels now..... His real dad has a life sentance which he will never come to terms with. How can he?

Meanwhile the mother doesn't give a f**k about what she did. She just wanted to get a lighter sentence. This bitch should be hunted down when she is released and tortured mercilessly.

When you read about the complete cock-up it will make you even madder - you can't just blame the social workers; they were the only ones who turned up for case meetings - the lawyer, doctors and police didn't bother, so no decisions could be made. Christ, read pages 12 and 13 of today's Telegraph and you'll be spitting out your teeth.

Remember Victoria Climbie and Lord Laming's report and the subsequent 'Safeguarding Children - Every Child Matters' agenda that was meant to stop this ever happening again? We have got a terminally sick society and I hate to think when the next case like this will happen.

Kill someone robbing your house or nicking your car you get 8-10yrs :nono: thats wrong ,systems up the wall like the country :angry:

they have allways put more on for property than what they do for a life . i knew a lad that got 5 years for murder , the parents of the lad he killed were burgled , the bloke that burgled them got 8 years , now how f*****g backwards is that ????

The British justice system is a joke.

I would, personally set up and enquiry and sack/prosecute everyone responsable , it is gross misconduct at the very least, or even corporate manslaughter....then the scum that did that want wiping off the face of the earth.

You have to consider all her problems lol i mean whatever shit her lawyer peddled to the court how she was smacked as a child or saw someone die and this has somehow made her kill her child.she can be made to be sterilised so why hasnt that been done yet?A riends neighbours daughter pumped out 4 kids and she was made to get done after social work got involved and she got off with it all.Her boyfriend used to kick the crap out of the kids even the baby fed him whiskey and a lot worse they took the kids he got the jail and shes still allowed to see them WTF.She is a complete nutcase yet still needs help and support apparently.Hasnt stopped her being a slut or the drinking and staggering round town jumping on anything with a pulse.In fact the last time i saw her she had her oldest boy for a few hours and do you know what she done with him stood him outside the pub while she got pissed with her pals she hadnt seen him for months so rather than taking him out to mcdonalds or a play barn or the flicks she stood him for hours outside a boozer so she could still have her fun makes me feckin sick