• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so is this why you was asking all the questions a while back thinking you had punch lines ?

i smell peddler who is trying to make out of 1/4 flynn. :cry: the real deals are about but when has anyone heard of them selling pups or being put out to stud? never.

golden rule number 1 , the best dogs are gifted and kept close and anything else is just second - forth best

im not doubting your dog and probably does everything you say it does and hopefully any buyers would want to see the dog work first before parting with there hard earned.

no i have always new that the dog was from flynn and always wrote down on here that i was after a pup off him, i have said all along and have been aproached by people saying that the dog is a good un because it has been seen,

and by the way this is the first working bull greyhound i have had, im no bluddy pupy pedler, read the comments, i dont care about money, as long as the dog works.

this thread is about a dog that has earned the [bANNED TEXT] to produce off spring...how the hell can use lot say stupid things and cause arguments...

all i have ever wanted from him is a pup, big deal if you dont like bullgreyhounds, big deal if u think hes not suitable, as far as im aware in my eyes he is a true hard working longdog, and none of use can judge him until you see him in action.

steve

p.s

I am only wanting a pup from him, is that too much to ask

i think it would be best to get yourself a bitch,graft it,graft it again,then a little bit more and if it's upto the job then line it to your dog.at the end of the day putting him to stud is opening yourself to all manner of shit,as you may have noticed.you are inviting cranks,anti's,grasses and all kinds to come and have a look at your dog(not a good thing)

i think it would be best to get yourself a bitch,graft it,graft it again,then a little bit more and if it's upto the job then line it to your dog.at the end of the day putting him to stud is opening yourself to all manner of shit,as you may have noticed.you are inviting cranks,anti's,grasses and all kinds to come and have a look at your dog(not a good thing)
Well said mate .At last a reply with a bit of sense to it.
Guest gyppo

HOW COME SOME LADS COME ON HERE GIVING THIS LAD CRAP ABOUT ADVERTISING A DOG FOR STUD,?I BELEAVE IF YOU HAVE A GOOD DOG AND IT IS REALLY A GOOD ONE AWAY FROM THE INTERNET YOU WOULDNT HAVE TO ADVERTISE PUPS DOGS OR ANYTHING,BUT ONE THING THAT REALLY CONFUSES ME IS IVE GOT SEVERAL ISSUES OF EARTH DOG RUNING DOG FROM YRS AGO AND PUNCH WAS IN THERE A LOT BEING ADVERTISED AT STUD SO THAT HAS JUST BLOWN YOU LADS RIGHT OUT OF THE WATER HEY PIGLUGS, HAPPY HUNTING GYPPO

Guest dances

Thing is mate they all big mouth having a go at the lad and at the end of the day its his choice and no one elses. myself id tell them to get f****d its none of there business.

Guest dances
would love to use him mate but have a few probs lol.

your to far, my bitch aint in season.

hes a cracker though, no look so far but still looking. pm me that name agen pls

From what ive heard your bitch should be killed not bred from.

who did you hear that from then?

AND FOR THE RECORD IT IS THE SAME PUNCH AS THIS TOPIC IS ON ABOUT 100% SO BEFORE BULLSHIT COMENCES FACTS SHOULD BE KNOWN,
yes i can verify that i have a few photos here of punch gave to me about 15 year ago . atvb