local gunshop ?

The nearest airgun shop to me is Mooredges airguns at Thorne, however i dont know if he does chrono testing until i can give him a bell in the morning, so incase he cant do it can anyone reccomend a shop in my area (Selby\Goole).

It would be a big help as i would ideally like to go in the morning.

Cheers

Adam

Christ Thorne thats where I am from.. in Plymouth now, Try Euroguns of Doncaster, they are at finningley not too far away, and they have everything there.

www.euroguns.co.uk

check out their website. hope this helps mate. ;) Let me know what they are like if you go, I may pop in next time I go up to see Family, my brother lives in Goole.

Might pay to use a Air Gun Club's Chrono

As a RFD Dealer - can not legally hand Back a Air Gun that Exceed's the Sub 12FP Limit

As required to Advise and Hand over to Police

A Club will ask you to get is sorted before returning to it's Range

Most Clubs have Chrono's these days

BOB/R

Thanks all, took it to Euroguns today, I used to use them a bit when they were at Mattersey, anyrate the chap was most helpful (Tom I think he was called but dont quote me) and i'll be picking my serviced gun up next week, I did well to leave without spending anymore than needed , if people hav'nt been it's well worth a trip but i suspect there maybe cheaper shops about as its a classy setup, having said that i cant grumble at the service cost for mine so check it out for yourself.

Adam