stolen bitch returned

just had my stolen springer bitch returned to me due to her being micro chipped. she was stolen approx 5 years ago and looks like she has been churning puppies for that time. she is a bit milky so if anyone has bought a puppy in the Reading area and didnt get to see the mother or the mother had a touch of mange on the face( loss of hair but not sore) i would be interested to hear.cheers.

how in the world did you get her back after 5 years?

she was micro chipped and my mobile number hasn't changed. vet scanned her and contacted me.she was dumped on side of road

wow, that is just amazing and I've never heard of a dog gone 5 years! Was she far from where you live? how is she behaving around you? How long have you had her back?

only been back a few hours and she seems fine. she was found less than 20 miles from where she was stolen. cant really believe it myself i had given up hope of seeing her again.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest rodsmith

wasnt the only dog this man had taken.we were all gutted for him.then the b*****ds(18mths later)stole my terrier bitch,a terrier this man had bred.how ironic.that was the end of the line of breeding out of an outstanding working terrier by all accounts!!

• 1 month later...

Well thats great news, It's an awful shame it's taken so long for you to be reunited. 5 years of looking at every dog thats simular to her and wondering is a very long time indeed.

It just goes to show how important it is to microchip your dogs, mine are all done and registered with both my phone numbers and my parents just incase.

Thanks for comments not been online for a bit. She is doing fine fur has grown back, teets have drawn back up and she is looking much fitter, dont think she got much exercise but she is now coping with an hour and a half walk a day. At the moment she is hunting as she wants but i will be dogging in with her for a mate soon and will use that to tighten her up a bit and will pick up with her this winter. ATB .

Thanks for comments not been online for a bit. She is doing fine fur has grown back, teets have drawn back up and she is looking much fitter, dont think she got much exercise but she is now coping with an hour and a half walk a day. At the moment she is hunting as she wants but i will be dogging in with her for a mate soon and will use that to tighten her up a bit and will pick up with her this winter. ATB .

Great to here she's back in good hands, im sure she'll do fine the coming season

ATB

Hendo