paper punching fun

hi all been out in the garden shooting some targets at around 30-35 yards using open field sites and with out trying to sound big headed i am actually getting better so come next half term them bunnies better watch out

Edited by a*beater

Guest buster321c
hi all been out in the garden shooting some targets at around 30-35 yards using open field sites and with out trying to sound big headed i am actually getting better so come next half term them bunnies better watch out

Ahhhh bless

how old are you young man, i've got a scope if you want it, nothing special, but if you wan't them pm me

how old are you young man, i've got a scope if you want it, nothing special, but if you wan't them pm me

am 15 as pm i am in need of scope got next to no money though so any help would be apreciated

pm sent

scop received [bANNED TEXT] thx now need to get mounts cheers

dom

hope its ok for you mate, my pleasure :thumbs: enjoy dom, who's got any small mounts for this young lad, i've done the scope, what ya got people, :thumbs:

Guest buster321c
pm sent

scop received [bANNED TEXT] thx now need to get mounts cheers

dom

hope its ok for you mate, my pleasure :thumbs: enjoy dom, who's got any small mounts for this young lad, i've done the scope, what ya got people, :thumbs:

Told ya you can be nice when you want to , :whistling: I know i aint got any mounts but i`ll double check .

Guest buster321c

No sorry , did`nt think so , but nice one Jack ,

Nicky aint got any nice mates for me has she ? Ide like a 22yr old nympho , who`s good on the air rifle , guts and skins em , can drive , has 2000 acres , and likes ugly old b*****ds :tongue2:

Nicky aint got any nice mates for me has she ? Ide like a 22yr old nympho , who`s good on the air rifle , guts and skins em , can drive , has 2000 acres , and likes ugly old b*****ds :tongue2:

as it happens

err no, do you think i'd be with her if she did, ha, ha,

Guest buster321c

as it happens

err no, do you think i'd be with her if she did, ha, ha,

Worth a try :whistling:

i have got some mounts so pm me and i will send them

Guest buster321c

i have got some mounts so pm me and i will send them

Nice one guys , this lad is now sorted and its thanks to the generosity of guys onTHL ,

Martyn , you could pm Jackoleeds for the kids details

Nice one lads