fao heart of wales,sniper,chalkwarren,skycat and any other nosey people lol

She looks a nice size and not too heavily built: unlike my tank LOL. Hope you don't mind me mentioning this, but I thought you'd sold her quite a while ago: or am I mixing you up with someone else?

Anyway: are you pleased with her?

She looks a nice size and not too heavily built: unlike my tank LOL. Hope you don't mind me mentioning this, but I thought you'd sold her quite a while ago: or am I mixing you up with someone else?

Anyway: are you pleased with her?

no i was selling her ages ago as she was sat in kennel barking her head off ,wife was ill and i had 5 kids to look after

shes well racy and im well pleased with her shes not for sale anymore lol :clapper:

a very interesting cross,how old isit and how tall good luck
HI FOD had a gs x grey lab grey kim her name was,bought her on my 18th b day 10mnths old went out with her the night i bought her ,caught 10 rabbits all live back to hand.got to say best dog i ever had.wasnt fast but i dont know how she done it caught anything pre ban brains i suppose 22 yrs ago that was and im still looking for 1 like her now,hopefully i have found it with the 1 i got.but if any 1 came up wit a litter of gs x grey lab x grey i think id have 1. Edited by Johnny Vegas 1
HI FOD had a gs x grey lab grey kim her name was,bought her off les moses from mitchel troy.bought her on my 18th b day 10mnths old went out with her the night i bought her ,with les caught 10 rabbits all live back to hand.got to say best dog i ever had.wasnt fast but i dont know how she done it caught anything pre ban brains i suppose 22 yrs ago that was and im still looking for 1 like her now,hopefully i have found it with the 1 i got.but if any 1 came up wit a litter of gs x grey lab x grey i think id have 1.

i go lamping with the above he said thanks for putting his name and address on a web site :wallbash:
HI FOD had a gs x grey lab grey kim her name was,bought her off les moses from mitchel troy.bought her on my 18th b day 10mnths old went out with her the night i bought her ,with les caught 10 rabbits all live back to hand.got to say best dog i ever had.wasnt fast but i dont know how she done it caught anything pre ban brains i suppose 22 yrs ago that was and im still looking for 1 like her now,hopefully i have found it with the 1 i got.but if any 1 came up wit a litter of gs x grey lab x grey i think id have 1.

wasnt it you who was arguing with a bloke called david lloyd off here about 2 weeks ago about tripe and when he put your name up you played f**k and said why dont you go full hog and put my address up too? well you just went one better.....f*****g clown!!!!!!!!!