Got given?

Got a mate who is a builder, always moaning at his lads for leaving offcuts and crap laying about the yard, jokingly I said I would get rid of the crap if I could have any of it I wanted, I could see some usefull bit to sort out some little jobs at home, so he said he'd give me seventy quid to burn all the wood and skip the other crap, I excepted, and got stuck in, you know your selves how hard it is to throw away good timber, so you'll not be surprised to here that I came home with a car load, now I've filled my shed with it, what do I do with it, like any true ferreter would do, I built some more cages, to replace the batterd items in the shed, and this is how it went. :D

post-24513-1240693965.jpg

post-24513-1240693976.jpg

post-24513-1240693984.jpg

post-24513-1240693994.jpg

post-24513-1240694004.jpg

post-24513-1240694012.jpg

• Like 1

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Got a mate who is a builder, always moaning at his lads for leaving offcuts and crap laying about the yard, jokingly I said I would get rid of the crap if I could have any of it I wanted, I could see

And the finished job.

I have to fill in my time on here some how mate

Posted Images

Made a good job of that you have i will make a cage & run when i get some wood from work ,, if i take my time i might be able do it so it looks ok

I even got enough drainage piping to fill the underside of the cage, miles of the stuff, planing to put a court outside the two shed windows when I get rid of the crap thats slung behind there. :D

Made a good job of that you have i will make a cage & run when i get some wood from work ,, if i take my time i might be able do it so it looks ok

I even got enough drainage piping to fill the underside of the cage, miles of the stuff, planing to put a court outside the two shed windows when I get rid of the crap thats slung behind there. :D

I have a gap in the garden betweeen 2 sheds i can have a go at building a bit of summat . hopefully it will go as i am planning it

I have a gap in the garden betweeen 2 sheds i can have a go at building a bit of summat . hopefully it will go as i am planning it

If you get stuck, just ask. :D

good job mate, im a wagon driver and keep collecting wood from sites,i've built a fence ,a ferret cage and i've just about got enough for another fence in the front garden

I could have had a life time supply of wood, but I only have a Mondeo at the minute. :)

I will do your heads in with it :laugh: but if i have a go & its rubbish at least i tried

I will do your heads in with it :laugh: but if i have a go & its rubbish at least i tried

You cant go wrong, really! :D

Bloody awesome that. I'm going to do the same thing when I get my shed. Going to make about 5-6 hutches in there like that and some room for a cupboard and table unit for storing ferret food and skinning my rabbits and room for the new lurcher when I get it.

I have a life supply of free wood to from my uncle.