Airgun Forums

mad al

I have been on loads and I am a member of a few to this day. But the point of this thread is this.

I reckon that these sites have taken a turn for the worse, some are even child like. Others are just too cliquey (spell) for an ordinary "Joe" like me and as for H&FT bunch, they have got their heads stuck too far up their own arseholes that they're are pathetic.

God help any new members joining some of these forums especially if they are new to the sport, they will get minced by the arrogant load of twats that frequent these sites.

I'm 54 years old, been around guns, hunting, shooting all my life, what I know, I know, but not for one minute do I pretend to know it all and will never be afraid to ask.

Going back to the H&FT lot, now I was lucky enough to be able to buy a top end Anschutz target rifle (right place, right time) that had cost the previous owner in excess of £3K :icon_eek: , I would never be in the position to justify that amount on one rifle, anyway I paid a hell of a lot less for this marvelous rifle that would win shed loads of competitions in the right hands, unfortunately they wouldn't be my hands as I consider myself to be no more that an average shot these days. Now this week I joined another airgun site that has a H&FT forum on it, I have tried to join in threads with the hope of gaining knowledge/advice on this make of rifle that I bought and..................I must be invisible/smell/cos I'm Welsh, feck knows,because they don't even acknowledge my existence, stuck up load of twats :laugh:

Good job I didn't tell them what I use the rifle for.................shooting tree rats :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

So come on you lot lets have your honest opinions on airgun forums :drink:

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like airgun bbs you can get thrown of there for posting pics of stuff you've shot,

proper load of clicky fuckers :angry:

Yep that's just one, I've just replied to you now using the "quote/reply" thingy, on one airgun forum I'd have had my knuckles rapped :censored:

I am seriously thinking of pulling out of them all as they are so unhelpful and petty :thumbs:

i am a member of this forum & Airgun forum i find these two the best, as you said Mad al the rest are stuck up there own ass & if your not an ass licker then your out

I've just joined airgun forum and can't say I like that site :no:

i'm banned from bbs, cause i replied to a post in the for sale, a guy was selling a logun lamp but batt wer'nt to clever. this guy asked were they dear....

so i replied.. £9 mate from road n rally.............

thats it,, get yer coat.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :drag:

I signed up on that site about 5 years ago and havn't posted for a good 4 years and can't beleive I can still sign in. I tried it the other day under the user Homebrew and I'm still there :whistling:.

Once upon a time it wasn't a bad crack but now its a Kinder Garden for the sporting tin can shooters and paper punchers...

popgunners...should by a real feckin gun....

:D i,m kidding...... :feck:

I like your style baldie :laugh:

Shower of bell ends doing most of the posting on there,but a lot of decent folk there as well,i've bought and sold a lot of gear on there,with no probs.I got barred for pm'ing my phone number to one of the big mouths on there,asking him to speak to me and bad mouth me directly,instead of being a keyboard warrior.He declined my kind offer,and forwarded my pm to admin :hmm: I registered by proxy,a few day's later,and read the post's by him and his gang, telling the masse's,how they'd "sorted me out" :clapper::clapper:

Shower of bell ends doing most of the posting on there,but a lot of decent folk there as well,i've bought and sold a lot of gear on there,with no probs.I got barred for pm'ing my phone number to one of the big mouths on there,asking him to speak to me and bad mouth me directly,instead of being a keyboard warrior.He declined my kind offer,and forwarded my pm to admin :hmm: I registered by proxy,a few day's later,and read the post's by him and his gang, telling the masse's,how they'd "sorted me out" :clapper::clapper:

Bloody hell Bill, this sounds familiar. I was banned for life (WOW :laugh:), at the same time Jeff Morpeth was. All I did was speak my mind :boxing: , related to an actual true life incident and supported Jeff.

Feckin bye bye.............oh dear what a pity never mind!!! :laugh:

As you know Al, i do a fair amount of air rifle shooting and it has never even entered my head to join a forum. i have however been a member of a few gun clubs and found them to be just the same. I was shooting at county level back then and had a fernwerbou (fecked if i could pronounce it, let alone spell it) which at the time cost about 3grand new. indoor standard 10m target using dioptamal sights (spelling?) TALK ABOUT CLICKY.... :icon_eek: never once made a new member welcome or get engaged with a shooter who shoots anything other than paper targets. all the 3yrs i shoot for one club i was made to feel very awkward by some. maybe it was because i was only in my late teens then and the oldies(the age i am now) possible didnt fancy the new ways of pcps and such entering the shooting world.

these days i choose to keep myself to myself and dont get involved with any form of hunting or shooting club/forum. nor will i judgeing by what has been said here in this thread. :thumbs: