• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

First sunday in August..Open day at kennels

Aghhhh Donny your show is clashing then with the EAJRC show on 2nd August!! :wallbash::doh:

No such club in my eyes.JR club ??? should be ashamed to call themselves that..Prize money for ours is £100 for both the champions.The judges will not be mates who pick mates.They will be working judges
First sunday in August..Open day at kennels

Aghhhh Donny your show is clashing then with the EAJRC show on 2nd August!! :wallbash::doh:

No such club in my eyes.JR club ??? should be ashamed to call themselves that..Prize money for ours is £100 for both the champions.The judges will not be mates who pick mates.They will be working judges

Haha is that a dig at the last show the club hads judge. I must admit a 10 min drive vs a 1hr30min drive I know which one I'll be going for!! Have you got your judges lined up yet Donny?

No as I dont know who won what..Dont show much really so not bothered.But when a commitee member picks the judges then keeps on winning makes you think.It is or was a club for russells years back, now a russell rarely wins or should I just say a white dog..Think the commitee should read the original aims of the club and have a rethink. LOL..Judges ?? yeah some old geezers from miles away.They wont know anyone up here ..

No as I dont know who won what..Dont show much really so not bothered.But when a commitee member picks the judges then keeps on winning makes you think.It is or was a club for russells years back, now a russell rarely wins or should I just say a white dog..Think the commitee should read the original aims of the club and have a rethink. LOL..Judges ?? yeah some old geezers from miles away.They wont know anyone up here ..
:clapper::clapper: just say it how it is don .. Edited by the_stig

Go Donny....Go Donny GO!! lol :boogie::boxing::boogie:

Couldn't agree more with the ethics of judging... I get it all the time with my horse showing. I must admit I always did wonder why it was called 'Jack Russell' club.

• 3 months later...

Just an update ..All classes catered for including pups ..Yes there is a bar .. Bouncy castle etc ...Some very nice trophies.Open day at kennels..£100 champion terrier £100 champion lurcher ..Qualifiers for...NWTF ragley Hall..EDRD ...DerbyshireBullx Finals..Pride of the Peaks ..East Anglian Champion Of Champions