First Cross Bull Whippet

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no probz mate she was a realen nt dog fighter or owt but was real animal in the feild day and nite

selling some dogs lately dai, not turning into a dog dealer are you?

yes mate making louds :icon_redface: what do you think you ever payed for one off me you cheeky sod :thumbdown:

Dai can't see how you can justify selling these for £250 when your whippets are only£200 are the whippets really that bad I hope you're not turning into a puppy farmer will you take £50 for a pup thats £1 for every rabbit you've ever had :tongue2::tongue2:

what a bellend you dont now nout :D .pup still here due to messers :angry:

Mmm bellend is it david who helped you with that one, Did you use many crayons trying to spell it.Anyhow big dave have you got someone there like a responsable adult to read the post at the top of the page about peddlers won't be seeing so much of you now then. Did i see you cutting a tail off a fox which had been knocked over a few weeks ago shame on you. :feck::feck::feck::feck:

what a bellend you dont now nout :D .pup still here due to messers :angry:

Mmm bellend is it david who helped you with that one, Did you use many crayons trying to spell it.Anyhow big dave have you got someone there like a responsable adult to read the post at the top of the page about peddlers won't be seeing so much of you now then. Did i see you cutting a tail off a fox which had been knocked over a few weeks ago shame on you. :feck::feck::feck::feck:

well said lenny, the boy doesnt know a roe from a fallow.ask him about that one ha ha

Hi Martin the messer! Did you ever sell those dog runs you promised to sell me once? How's that farmer's Collie after those two big mongol Bull Greyhounds ragged it all over the place and then you gave him some abuse as well? I bet you told him "I'll bet you a THOUSAND POUND my dog will smash his head!". LOL

And as for you Lenny, I will find out who you are. I know you're another tit from Tredegar, land of the messer!

Hi Martin the messer! Did you ever sell those dog runs you promised to sell me once? How's that farmer's Collie after those two big mongol Bull Greyhounds ragged it all over the place and then you gave him some abuse as well? I bet you told him "I'll bet you a THOUSAND POUND my dog will smash his head!". LOL

And as for you Lenny, I will find out who you are. I know you're another tit from Tredegar, land of the messer!

I am sorry dai please don't hurt me :blink: Carry on bellend bring it on ginger french the 2nd