HUNTING GIRLS CALENDAR

It would be better to cover LESS areas If you get me? :laugh:;)

Butch

What do you think then lurchers and terriers? If it was all lurchers I would'nt be interested in buying it.

You obviously haven't understood what I meant, think hard ;):whistling:

Butch

I fully understand what your saying (if too many area's within hunting are covered then people loose interest in buying because maybee only 1 month is covered by their sport)

What I was doing with my previous post to you was posing you the question "what would you cover lurcher and terriers, shooting, ferrets ?

Sorry I get you now LOL

IT DOSEN'T MATTER WHAT HUNTING SUBJECTS THEY COVER ALL THESE LADIES ARE TRYING TO DO IS RAISE SOME CASH FOR A GOOD CORSE[GOOD ON THEM] I'M SURE THAT JUST ABOUT EVERYONE ON HERE WOULD BE HAPPY TO BUY ONE I KNOW I WOULD.

• Replies 694
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2227016/Foxy-hunting-ladies-bareback-naked-calendar-riding-tack-save-modesty.html

For all who missed it.........

Didn't some rules come into place a few months ago about nudityetc on this forum? I think this is outrageous, I shall write to my MP

Posted Images

why as bull x have its own CAT lol , bit if favoirtism there i thinks , as surely would come under lurcher , why not collie x and so on lol , sorry just wondered why ?

there is going to be 2 lurcher months, one bull cross because thats what i have and whoever does the other month will use their chosen cross....

The other thing to bare in mind is finding a printer thats not going to be effected or loose business due to the nature of the calender, maybe best to find one who does print hunting books for example

good point do you have any names of printer companies?

no but theres sure to be printers names on the books people have maybe get a list of half a dozon of people on here

The other thing to bare in mind is finding a printer thats not going to be effected or loose business due to the nature of the calender, maybe best to find one who does print hunting books for example

good point do you have any names of printer companies?

no but theres sure to be printers names on the books people have maybe get a list of half a dozon of people on here

will do :thumbs:

what about maybe getting sponsership from edrd, cmw, thl. just incase we dont get free printing? they could have their name on the pages.....anybody fancy contacting them or shall i?

Would be an idea to get some companys willing to sponser , but i think your not going to get it done for 2009 , getting printers photogropher & everyone in the same place to do piccies is a tall order , its lessthan 3 months till xmas

What i sugest is anyone genuinly interested in taking part or can help with one thing or another is to organise a meeting to take place in the chat room when its convenient for all, to talk it through , theres 2 rooms on the chat thing if we use the second room to just put some ideas together say one night next week

good idea, any night is ok for me, im off to bed, i got to take my lad to school oin the morning :icon_eek::icon_eek:

ill let everyone know about what the printers and photo people say tomorrow.....

Well any nights fine by me as well after 8pm , may be even get several people willing to do piccies say in areas , some up north , down south etc

i went through every page lookin for o few pics of ladys painted in cammo wearing nothing else ,im broken hearted :cry:

Oh never mind Brian just get your hand in your pocket when its done, and i dont mean playing pocket snooker either :laugh:

i went through every page lookin for o few pics of ladys painted in cammo wearing nothing else ,im broken hearted :cry:

Oh never mind Brian just get your hand in your pocket when its done, and i dont mean playing pocket snooker either :laugh:

no pocket snooker but what about hairy hand ball :tongue2:

You want to go to the Drs with that :laugh:

no way the last time i went to him with a pain im my stomach he stuck his finger up my ass ,said if i felt a sharp pain it was my appendix ,boy god did i feel pain :icon_eek: ,i actually didnt even see him put gloves on :icon_eek: